World Cup Qualifier: Moldova - Italy (2 Viewers)

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #86
    ++ [ originally posted by leeeeech ] ++
    1-0:eek:

i was expecting a lot more from italy
    As was I, but apparently the guys squandered quite a few good chances and right now it's the result that's important anyways. Never mind the scoreline.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
    I love how they dish out excuses. "The field is terrible!" cries Buffon.
    actually, Buffon was laughing at the terrible condition of the pitch as soon as they got off the plane :)

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    It Seem That the word HMMM also ppl have problem with that!!!!!!!anyway there are some ppl either cant take the jokes or just racism at other ppl cause off the nick name sucks huh???ok no worries!!!u know who u are !!!!!

Cheers To All

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :wth:?!?! I think you're over-reacting chinaman.... nobody's got a problem with your jokes, and nobody's being racist... I don't have a problem with the word "Hmmm", I was just kidding around because you said "the hero of the day is Mr Alex and hmmmm"

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++
    I love how they dish out excuses. "The field is terrible!" cries Buffon.
    Well, Buffon isn't usually one that makes excuses so I'm guessing it may have been really bad.

1-0 wasn't as convincing.

Many people say that they expected more, but what else can we expect from a side that is almost revamped with even a new coach. Italy is starting from scratch here so we don't really know what to expect.

Might as well call it Azzurri 2004 because it is certainly different from the previous Azzurri squads in a lot of terms.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    ooo ok!!!then no body misunderstood huh???horray to all!!!gray??thanks for the misunderstood thing hehe million apologies!!!!!!

Cheers To All

:D:D:D:D:fool::extatic:

china man

Sep 6, 2004
    Del Piero Goals Againts Moldova Witness His Come Back And His fate On the National Team And Also Juve Off Course!!!!!!!!Good Shoots ,Great Pass by Gila,and Bravo to Lippi For Putting The Trust On Him!!!!!!Horray For Juve and Del Piero!!!!!

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by leeeeech ] ++
    1-0:eek:

i was expecting a lot more from italy
    You dont get it do you?, you adjust to your opponents and controll 0-1 in, noe need to go full throttle, the important thing is to win and Italy now has 6 out 6 points, and they could beat Moldova more, but it wasnt nessecary. Because they was no threat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)