World Cup Lounge (6 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Jeeks said:
I don't know if Ghana can stand up for Brasil :( I guess my funky reggae party will end soon. Before watching Brasil's game tonight, I would have thought that the lions might have had a chance.

Hiddink vs. Italy again, interesting but this time the referees are not helping South Korea ;)
I am not convinced that Brasil will get serious until they think the competition is serious. No wonder there are so many Brazilians on Milan: they love to take lesser opponents much less seriously.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
gray said:
It wasn't offside. If you watch the replay very carefull you'll see that John Aloisi gets a crucial touch to the ball before it drops to Harry Kewell, who had drifted back onside at the time
exactly it was that tight and itsnt the fifa rule wen in doubt benefit to attacking side so in my opinion he got it right!:agree: :faq1:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Bozi.78 said:
well, he scored two goals but fell over the ball and gave it away so often.
if totti was a shadoww of his former self then ronaldo was an embarassment to his former self, yes he scored two goals but he has not got enough time to get his game back and aginst a well drilled defence he will get nothing
Put your prejudices aside and give credit where its due. ronaldo has scored 14 goals in the world cup , joint highest with Muller and has 2 world cup medals. Totti has no world cup goal to his name, never played beyond second round in the world cup , so how dare you compare them?. Totti does not deserve to be mentioned in the same breath

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Totti has never produced the goods when it come to the national team. So whys everyone waiting for him to one day explode? .............He never will! He aint all that hes cracked up to be. Ronnies record is awesome besides him supposedley with a weight problem. LOL.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Alfio_87 said:
exactly it was that tight and itsnt the fifa rule wen in doubt benefit to attacking side so in my opinion he got it right!:agree: :faq1:
Were you one of the nuts at Federation Square in the morning? :D I was at Circular Quay in Sydney, it was nuts! I'm gonna make sure I pick up the newspaper, I think I might appear in it :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
gray said:
Were you one of the nuts at Federation Square in the morning? :D I was at Circular Quay in Sydney, it was nuts! I'm gonna make sure I pick up the newspaper, I think I might appear in it :p
hahaaha , i was there....ppl broke everything this morning from trash cans to cabs and trams.....atmosphere was fantastic though

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
totti is an overhyped nut, and he's really in love with himself, ronaldo will be remembered for being a great striker, wining the world cup, being golden boot winner in 2002, totti will be remembered for spitting at a player and diving, and scoring a good goal against sienna.....big difference, but anyways, well done to vieira!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)