World Cup Lounge (8 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
HRAÇ said:
I don't think so, the Ghana players are missing the chances after others, and not that Cech ais making heroic saves.. thou Cech Is a great keeper..
But still Cech made good saves, and you can't blame Ghana players, even they shooting really bad...

Off-topic: i really don't like Muntari and just don't know why it's not because he scored second goal, I just can't imagine him...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
omg, binbong could have done it 3:0 but he passed it to other player. ghana really should take the opportunity, the goaldifferance might repay/cost later.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Stephan said:
will italians help nedved and co in the last game? :eyebrows:
Idon't think so... And even if Italians give vicotry to Cze it's not only up to them, it's up to Ghana and their result agains USA, if they beat USA with high score result they will go trough...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Stephan said:
omg, binbong could have done it 3:0 but he passed it to other player. ghana really should take the opportunity, the goaldifferance might repay/cost later.
Sometimes is better to be selfish, and not to try to be charity insitution :D

BTW does anyone knows what one of the Ghana players was doing with Israel flag??? I can'z find connection...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
juve_ruler said:
its over......... ghana is the first arfrican team to win a game in this world cup. i dont know what the czechs will do now?????????
Pray harder that Koller and Baros get healthy soon.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ghana was insanely strong. These guys can go far if they can keep it up. I reckon Italy will take no chances and kill it off today.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
good display by ghana but i still fancy the czechs to go through.if italy beat the USA,lippi might not field his strongest team against the czechs.and with USA out to play for pride,ghana might not find it all that easy.

however,if italy were to lose today,that would leave us with a mouth watering finale to the group but one which i hope doesnt take place.i want italy to kill it off today and not pull off another 2002.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
czechs situations is not good at all, especially if they will be without koller and baros, because Lokvenc was booked twice and will miss as well, they will have to rely on midfield, nedved and rosicky.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
what a match, great performence from Ghana.. now we see what an important win it was for italy.. but the situation is very dangerous.. Italy must win today..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Seven said:
Ghana was insanely strong. These guys can go far if they can keep it up. I reckon Italy will take no chances and kill it off today.
yeah but they have to face Brazil If they end up second, and If Brazil leads the group

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stephan said:
maybe he doesnt want czechs go through to the next round ;)
to be honest i really cant make up my mind on who i want to qualify along with italy. all i care about is italy toping this group so they dont meet brazil in the second stage despite me believing that italy can do it againstbrazil if they play with full power ( sth italy has'nt reached yet being early at this stage).

i want the czechs to qualify cos they have neddy i think he deserves to end his career with a world accomplishment specially in this tournement.

as for ghana they r the only african team that has good chances to qualify as ivory coast is out, angola, tunsia, and togo have no chances ever as they r really poor teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)