World Cup Lounge (9 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
giovanotti said:
Damn....I hoped that Ivory C. will beat 'em.

:disagree: :cry: :cry: :cry: :disagree: same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt it if ivory coast can make it back to the game specially after knowing the score of argentina' s game. holland is giving it everything to ensure the qualify regardless of there game againt argentina.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
juve_ruler said:
katil, the zlatan issue comes up for several reason:

- ibrahimovic represents juventus players who play int his world cup out off all of them ibrahimovic is a ghost of a player he is capable of being.

- gio does'nt go on about him for an unfair reason. ibrahimovic if u have'nt noticed for the second game in this world cup is plain rubbish.

whats with ibrahimovic not feeling confident?? i think he is over confident and this is the thing that will bring an end to his talent. if u notcie during the seaosn he does'nt feel one bit threatened to lose his postion on the team may be its not his fault its the fault of capello putting in sooooo much faith in him but its his awarness that he is irreplacable that makes him poor with his preformance.

i agree with u that letting go of ibrahimovic is good for both sides of this issue which in this case are juventus, and ibrahimovic.

we all know he is a talent but he needs to straightned up big time if he is to play and get all the fame and glory any player can get.
:lazy:

I really don't feel like keeping up this discussion, but waheva. No Gio has taken every opportunity to take a swipe at Zlatan, just look over his posts. And it doesn't just come up because his a Juventus player, most of the times there is no context what so ever.

And how can you not see that he lacks confidence? He doesn't dare to dribble and he does not want the ball and he has to think 'what do i do what do i do' before he actually does something, which just ends up with him losing the ball.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Stephan said:
which african team will progress to next round? is it going to be ghana :D?
:cry:

nope stephan the question should be which african team will win a game in this world cup up? till now none of the african teams managed to win a single game

its times like this that i miss nigeria, and cameroon being here.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
:disagree: :cry: :cry: :cry: :disagree: same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i doubt it if ivory coast can make it back to the game specially after knowing the score of argentina' s game. holland is giving it everything to ensure the qualify regardless of there game againt argentina.
Everything is possible...I hope that they will not waste their chances...because Holland had 2 shots and 2 goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)