World Cup Lounge (10 Viewers)

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
giovanotti said:
Katil you must be blind or something,just look the way he plays for his NT...The coach took him of the game and he is sitting at the banch and thinking:"I don't give a damn about Sverige"(he had that look on his face).

Get real and think about the fact that he is not that good ,and that we must sell him immediately,for our own good.
Its not a question of what I think of him, just getting tired of you creating Zlatan sucks discussion without context what so ever all over the place.

And I have watched him in the NT, and I have been very pleased to when doing so over the years. The last few games I don't put much value in, if he didn't have any confidence this year in Juventus why should he have it in the NT. Regarding his attitude, no I don't think he would really care if the Swedish team would go far if he was not to be in it. He thinks mostly of himself and honestly I couldn't care less about it.

And yep I am in favour of selling him. Its the best thing for both him and the club. He needs a fresh start and Juventus need the money for some new blood.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Showing results 1 to 25 of 377
Search took 23.32 seconds. Search: Key Word(s): absolutely ; Posts Made By: Andy

377 posts containing absolutely, and that's excluding the fact he usually has about 3 or 4 of them per post. :D

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Katil said:
Its not a question of what I think of him, just getting tired of you creating Zlatan sucks discussion without context what so ever all over the place.

And I have watched him in the NT, and I have been very pleased to when doing so over the years. The last few games I don't put much value in, if he didn't have any confidence this year in Juventus why should he have it in the NT. Regarding his attitude, no I don't think he would really care if the Swedish team would go far if he was not to be in it. He thinks mostly of himself and honestly I couldn't care less about it.

And yep I am in favour of selling him. Its the best thing for both him and the club. He needs a fresh start and Juventus need the money for some new blood.

That's what I'm constantly talking about,Katil!

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
Yep I don't blame you for having such an opinion, don't get me wrong. But at this point everybody knows where you stand on the issue and there is no reason to bring it up every time you get an opening.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Katil said:
Yep I don't blame you for having such an opinion, don't get me wrong. But at this point everybody knows where you stand on the issue and there is no reason to bring it up every time you get an opening.
That is just because I'm pissed off by his behaviour.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Stephan said:
i wonder who does jeeks support in holland-ivory match, as i know he has respect for african teams, but he also wants holland to win the world cup.
Jeeks is unique, he's not a glory hunter, the man's a cannibus hunter :agree:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Katil said:

katil, the zlatan issue comes up for several reason:

- ibrahimovic represents juventus players who play int his world cup out off all of them ibrahimovic is a ghost of a player he is capable of being.

- gio does'nt go on about him for an unfair reason. ibrahimovic if u have'nt noticed for the second game in this world cup is plain rubbish.

whats with ibrahimovic not feeling confident?? i think he is over confident and this is the thing that will bring an end to his talent. if u notcie during the seaosn he does'nt feel one bit threatened to lose his postion on the team may be its not his fault its the fault of capello putting in sooooo much faith in him but its his awarness that he is irreplacable that makes him poor with his preformance.

i agree with u that letting go of ibrahimovic is good for both sides of this issue which in this case are juventus, and ibrahimovic.

we all know he is a talent but he needs to straightned up big time if he is to play and get all the fame and glory any player can get.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Zé Tahir said:
Jeeks is unique, he's not a glory hunter, the man's a cannibus hunter :agree:
what?

i know he sayd he would like holland to win world cup as his going to holland in the summer

but he also supports african teams as it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)