World Cup Lounge (10 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What beautiful football. I wonder who Pekerman will start between Tevez, Messi, and Saviola. What an amazing array of talent and if they play like this they certainly deserve to go far.

Serbia and Montenegro gave up long ago, however. Very disapointing nation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well Argentina are completely superior to anything in the group. Twenty-four passes lead to the second goal, most brilliant goal we've seen so far this tournament. Their superb possession, great positioning over the pitch (their midfield is a textbook example of what a midfield is for) and more are all reasons to nominate them as the new favourites for the title based on what we've seen so far.

Holland won't get any points against Argentina, neither did anyone else in the group. So suddenly we're facing the great match of this group at 18.00h CET tonight: if Holland beat the Ivory Coast they're through of course. But if the Ivory Coast win or draw, and then get their easy three points against Serbia & Montenegro they're through instead.

Argentina to win it. Holland the Ivory Coast know that all they can do is try to progress from this group and have as good a tournament as possible now!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
tevez i would die to see at juventus instead of the shit player we have called ibrahimovic. argentina is full of young amazing talents but unfortunetly juventus dont go for them unlike barca.

who said brazil will win this world cup110%!!!!, this is impressive display filled with tonnes of talent and good touches. i am glad argentina played this way so they can shut up all the t.v shows, and commentators who keep singing the same bloody song that brazil will win and that they r invincible. ( if u live in the middle east u know exactly what i mean)

hope italy plays with the same standard as argentina did tomorrow when they meet the wounded usa team.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
now holland vs ivory coast will be a battle for second place if ivory coast win this one i think hollands chances are very slim to get to the next stage. holland vs argentina would be there last chance and obviously the roughest way to get thru to the next round.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Katil said:
Wow. I'd like to count how many of your posts is about Zlatan since them repwagons started coming in. I see youre doing good squarewise anyways, must be a goldmine huh?

Bah I mean at least wait for context.
Katil you must be blind or something,just look the way he plays for his NT...The coach took him of the game and he is sitting at the banch and thinking:"I don't give a damn about Sverige"(he had that look on his face).

Get real and think about the fact that he is not that good ,and that we must sell him immediately,for our own good.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Andy said:
What beautiful football. I wonder who Pekerman will start between Tevez, Messi, and Saviola. What an amazing array of talent and if they play like this they certainly deserve to go far.

Serbia and Montenegro gave up long ago, however. Very disapointing nation.
Agreed about that statement,Andy!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juve_ruler said:
tevez i would die to see at juventus instead of the shit player we have called ibrahimovic. argentina is full of young amazing talents but unfortunetly juventus dont go for them unlike barca.

who said brazil will win this world cup110%!!!!, this is impressive display filled with tonnes of talent and good touches. i am glad argentina played this way so they can shut up all the t.v shows, and commentators who keep singing the same bloody song that brazil will win and that they r invincible. ( if u live in the middle east u know exactly what i mean)

hope italy plays with the same standard as argentina did tomorrow when they meet the wounded usa team.
Lippi knows the way!!!!;)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
anyone notice that one of the goals was an own goal? either the second or the third...it was hit off the post from the side and went in, however it would have been impossible for it to go in from that angle, and replays show that it actually hits the foot of a defender and goes in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)