World Cup Lounge (5 Viewers)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
henry is lost in the french team system and clearly not confident of his abilities, don't know what zidane can add to the team anymore (shouldn't come back).
ribery mess up nearly all the chances he had (not ready to play a WC as starter).
collectively the swiss team is very strong but should done enough to go forward to beat the french.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
loyada said:
henry is lost in the french team system and clearly not confident of his abilities, don't know what zidane can add to the team anymore (shouldn't come back).
ribery mess up nearly all the chances he had (not ready to play a WC as starter).
collectively the swiss team is very strong but should done enough to go forward to beat the french.
Sounds about right, allthough i would give Ribery one more chance seeing as he has massive talents and was one of the few players that actually ran without the ball. The French are a little too old maybe?

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
look like the french are on course for an unprecedented 2 succesive WC without scoring a goal

croatia capable to frustrate brazil ? I think so

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Domenech = retarded. He didn't call up Mexes, Giuly and Pires to begin with and he didn't play the world's best finisher in his team's World Cup opener.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh I pity Domenech. It's Capello all over again. He obviously has something against Trezeguet, so he leaves him off to prove he can do without him. Oh the humiliation :D.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
1-0 in the first half not a bad score really for croatia they should be proud of how they stood there and i think they still have a chance to irritate the brazilians more and more ( i'm taking croatia's side this game i think they r a good and descent team). its a shame n.kovac had to leave the game i admire how he insisted he was fine just to be there and help his nataional side.
his rib broke after that adriano enounter right?????????

puma is great as usual its a shame he picked upa tellow card but he deserved it.

brazil are solid in all lines and i found it un realisitic to compare them with france, i agree with playing trez and henery ionsteador ronalldo and adrino but besides that france is no match by any logical mean with brazil!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
axlrose85 said:
france lack youth.

they def do, they need more youth as the team still has some players from france 98. ithink coupet should be there starting goalie, and zidane needs to be benched he is a world class player but its about time to retire and leave behind great memories of a great and still is a great world class player.

Altair brazil will rape croatia
not to that extend i dont think soo croatia is'nt a weak team they have good players and specially at the back, they just need to concentrate and speed up there pace on the offense. i think they will use the counter attack to hit back at brazil, thats the only way they can get to dida's goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)