World Cup Lounge (3 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
Haven't you got one of these yet?

Byron, I was really disappointed. It was the first game that got me excited by the way. And now I am uspet as it will be a tougher competition for Holland and the Elephants to manage the group.
for sure but it is a big tree and i only have a small axe and i know you have already reaped the benefits of your harvest, so need to work the finest blend.

teh game last night was superb and the poor decisions were actually, for once, beneficial to teh game as it helped keep teh game tight. pity the elephants did not score a we bit earlier or it could have been a classic

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Bozi.78 said:
teh game last night was superb and the poor decisions were actually, for once, beneficial to teh game as it helped keep teh game tight. pity the elephants did not score a we bit earlier or it could have been a classic
what really puzzled me was the fact that Aruna Dindane didnt start ahead of Bonaventure Kalou?Pekerman is a real tool,Burdisso is gonna get his insides turned out coz he was exposed on so many occasions.Oh how they are gonna need Zanetti & Samuel in the later stages:pumpkin:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
what really puzzled me was the fact that Aruna Dindane didnt start ahead of Bonaventure Kalou?Pekerman is a real tool,Burdisso is gonna get his insides turned out coz he was exposed on so many occasions.Oh how they are gonna need Zanetti & Samuel in the later stages:pumpkin:
that is what could be their undoing in the end, that and an over reliance on riquelme

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Swedish fans are douche bags, they booed every t&t sub for no reason. I was shouting about how shite the color yellow is. I met these soca warriors before the game and they gave me a flag and werent pricks like the swedes, plus they were ouytnumbered 200-1, so I joined their cause.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I can never forgive Denmark/ Sweden for there 2-2 draw in the european championships 2004 in order for Italy to go out. 2-1 to denmark then sorensen the denmark keeper decides to not catch a routine save and threw in at a swede to say 'SCORE! you moron' Then he did the game ended 2-2.
Italy went out!

So sweden hopefully the draw against the soca warriors will mess your minds up and you go out!

then it'll be a case of 'Happy days' I'll reach out and sit back and smoke the biggest blunt ever!

Forza Trinidad & Tobago!

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
The trinidad fans also had soul, unlike them trashy zlatan fans who all looked the same and were nothing but annoying. I got shit for waving a trinidad flag, when i eas one of about 200 in a see of 60,000 yellow shirts. At the end of the day though, I was dancing and they were crying, Bitches.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Geof said:
your damn right! Belgium should have played instead of S&M :p . Seriously, I don't think s&m should have been substituted, that would have been ridiculous.

And for the political atmosphere; I heared some serbian ex-coach on the radio this morning. He said that Yugoslavia are in a political crisis since 50 years now, the guys are used to it....
Yes but 1990.Yugoslavia was very near the final...they were stopped by Argentina in the 1/4 on penalties...Than, Yugoslavia had its best!
We better say that after that competition, the major political crisis starts....and didn't end ,yet.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #434
    giovanotti said:
    Yes but 1990.Yugoslavia was very near the final...they were stopped by Argentina in the 1/4 on penalties...Than, Yugoslavia had its best!
    We better say that after that competition, the major political crisis starts....and didn't end ,yet.
    How many countries has Yugoslavia become? Four or five?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Maaan ex-Yugoslavia were nation to watch for... And just try to imagine how powerful Yougasliva could be nowdays if they stayed united. I think only Brazilians could beat us... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)