World Cup Lounge (5 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
this is the differants between brazil and argentina. brazil enjoy to score and score a lot, argentina score as fast as possible and then start to kill the enjoyment of the game with time wasting, simulating. i just cant stand that. and i cant stand that "handyman" in the public. :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
this is the differants between brazil and argentina. brazil enjoy to score and score a lot, argentina score as fast as possible and then start to kill the enjoyment of the game with time wasting, simulating. i just cant stand that. and i cant stand that "handyman" in the public. :(
Seems that he is enjoying the game...

Sep 28, 2002
Stephan said:
again, coming from a juve fan.. :pumpkin:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Fliakis said:
again, coming from a juve fan.. :pumpkin:
what this has to do with juventus. i am talking about national teams, two legendary national teams. juventus is a italian club anyway where defens is more important.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #340
    Geof said:
    Argentina don't have a striker anymore, they can't hold the ball upfront. Every ball comes back very fast
    True, but there is not much time left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)