World Cup Lounge (2 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
giovanotti said:
You meen the betting scandal is still actual,so the mods are gonna ban every post with betting content?:)

no i dunno lol im just suggesting some things. he asked who should he bet for, so maybe the reason it was warned was because of that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
And some of my favorite images from the Cup thus far:

For better or worse, Bruce Arena in this shot embodies what most of the world thinks of Team USA:

This guy will undoubtedly score more than Michael Owen:

But Big Phil told Figo to keep an eye on the ball:

Forget the flares, Portugal supporters know the best kind of contraband to sneak into matches:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
swag said:
And some of my favorite images from the Cup thus far:

For better or worse, Bruce Arena in this shot embodies what most of the world thinks of Team USA:

This guy will undoubtedly score more than Michael Owen:

But Big Phil told Figo to keep an eye on the ball:

Forget the flares, Portugal supporters know the best kind of contraband to sneak into matches:

Dear god, she has no feet left! Somebody help her!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Australia are unfortunate to go in to the break 1-0 down. They've been the better team and that goal from Nakamura was controversial to put it lightly. Viduka has been dangerous and Bresciano is taking up good positions and making intelligent off the ball runs so hopefully they can help the Aussies get back in the game in the second half. Kewell needs to be more involved. He hasn't played poorly or anything but he needs to see more of the football.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The first Japanese goal was legitimate. The keeper wasn't up in the air, wasn't even jumping yet, and the keeper himself ran into a defender and got bumped out. It's just horrible keeping.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #559
    Erik said:
    The first Japanese goal was legitimate. The keeper wasn't up in the air, wasn't even jumping yet, and the keeper himself ran into a defender and got bumped out. It's just horrible keeping.
    Ok, if you don't want to consider the foul, what about the offside?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    Jeeks said:
    Ok, if you don't want to consider the foul, what about the offside?
    The new rule clearly states that it's only offside if the player in offside position gains advantage through his position. It's a grey area since he didn't touch the ball. The linesman could've flagged for it, I agree. Could've.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)