World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Oh, how could I blame anyone? But I get that too in the States. For some reason, the announcing team they used for their South Africa broadcast was even more disgusting.

It's not even a question about judging what leagues are worth watching and praising. It's that it demeans the actual sport itself -- turning EPL team opponents into mere, dispensable actors for our enjoyment. The viewer is insulted and appreciation of the actual sport of it is flipped on its head.

An EPL club scores a goal and it's, "Oh, that's the stuff Arsenal needed! Surely they are in command!" A non-EPL club scores a goal and it's, "That will make it harder for Arsenal now. Surely they could have defended that better." It's like the other club doesn't even exist.
Were you watching the game on supersport? It must have been Gary Bailey & Terry Paine as usual.:D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,142
    People in this country and on here continue to confuse the Premier League with English football.

WTF is Blatter on about bringing religion into it.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Every WC will have different figures. It's all based on television revenue, sponsors & ticket sales.

Brazil will most probably make significantly more than SA made because of various factors. Brazil is a very popular holiday destination & their national team probably has the biggest fan base outside of Brazil.Also the recession had a major impact of the profit for the 2010 WC, so everything should be stable come 2014.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    That should rekindle the bribery debate.:D
    to be very honest B it should'nt, if u were in his place would;nt u go for it??? its like shooting a commerical u dont have to believe in the product if the money is worth the hassle u would jump right in any one would unless u really have issues that sth else :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    to be very honest B it should'nt, if u were in his place would;nt u go for it??? its like shooting a commerical u dont have to believe in the product if the money is worth the hassle u would jump right in any one would unless u really have issues that sth else :D
    Do you really need to ask me that sort of question?:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Do you really need to ask me that sort of question?:D
    off course i was'nt doubting u bro u, bozi, gio, rabbie, dhee dhee and my self would jump on the chance hell i'd do a nude shot :D

15 million! Surely if you really support a bid you do it for free.
    thats a pretty valid point i agree with u, but as u know by now nothing is for free int his messed up world :D but in principle i agree with u on this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    He's pretty funny :D. I mean.. he honestly doesn't get it.

And a lot of his objections are true. But I don't understand his conclusion. Why does it mean we all hate America?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)