World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (79 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
in other news,Scotsmen have been sending their condolences to their English counterparts after the news that despite (English) bookmakers and (English) media proudly declaring that England were the firm favourites,the tournament was actually awarded to Russia....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Congrats to Qatar and Russia for winning the right to host the world cup. I guess the congrats can be extended to all middle easterners(and residents of the middle east) and eastern europeans too. :D

Fuck all the haters, and i'm glad that England in particular didn't get to host it. What a terrible world cup that would have been.

Forza Qatar.

South Korea and Japan are quite different from Qatar for multiple reasons.

Current temperature in Doha right now... 41 degrees, from Sky Sports. :lol:
Thats a freakin lie Andy, the current temperature in Qatar is 28C in the morning and 19C in the night. 41C would be the temperature in the summer.

Mr.Andy forgot that the 94WC final in his own nation was played at temp near to this.

This is true.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
No English bookmaker put England as favourites, Russia were the bookies favorite and as for the media from what I've read and watched it seems they thought Spain were the favourites.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fantastic news that Qatar is going to host the WC, i knew they couldn't lose with all the money they are willing to spend, and with the aggressive marketing campaign.

Your sense of humour is non existent and to be fair I've probably travelled to more places than you.

A piece of advice, listen to Ze, and don't go there :D

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Fuck all the haters, and i'm glad that England in particular didn't get to host it. What a terrible world cup that would have been.
For someone that's never been to England you sure talk like you know a lot about it.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
No English bookmaker put England as favourites, Russia were the bookies favorite and as for the media from what I've read and watched it seems they thought Spain were the favourites.
going by one of the managers in my office,he is always putting bets on and always asks my advice...though he hardly ever listens,had to laugh my ass off at him for putting money down of Gilardino for top scorer at the world cup,fools and their money.....

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
must be a Rugby World Cup or 2 in there as well.

and 5 Cricket World Cups!
Commenwealth Games aswell.
you forget Wimbledon and the Snooker World Championship.
Hardly games which extend to the corners of the earth, unlike football and the olympics, commonwealth is pretty exclusive too. Not things that can boost things here.
Plus I don't give a deck about any of those sports :D

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
oh and for good measure,when he came into the office today and told me he seen England were favourites i said that Russia would win,though only because they would grease a few palms

when the news came through he asked me "who would want to fo to Russia?"
i replied "i know i would rather go to St Petersburg than Manchester"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)