World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
:D
Plenty of those, also girls from some other Eastern European countries. Not as much in Qatar though, mostly in neighbouring countries such as the UAE, Bahrain. but by the time world cup comes to Qatar, alot of those hookers will be literally COMING in Qatar
THis statement can apply to any country hosting a big event. Not just specifically gulf region though.

Mar 10, 2009
One of the England bid presenters on Sky Sports just said, "now we have to comprehend why we didn't get the bid."

Don't you already know? You didn't offer enough "incentives."

"Bad day for football fans." Too true.

dude did you know what the british media did? England were actually favorites until the idiots of the BBC decided to accuse FIFA in fixing and taking bribes, and the daily mail claimed that Blatter was anti english.

Those were the two own goals that cost england the chance.

as for qatar and russia, im happy for them as they are two countries that have never hosted the world cup. :tup:

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
one question. Will women be allowed in stadium?
No, they are taken from you at the gates and then you might receive them after the match. They better be virgins, you know, that might increase the chance of them coming back.

Oh I forgot, there will be some silly paperwork before handing them in.

Mar 10, 2009
No, they are taken from you at the gates and then you might receive them after the match. They better be virgins, you know, that might increase the chance of them coming back.

lol egypt is much more corrupt than qatar, killing your own ppl over elections go figure, little kid

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

:lol2:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

:lol:

This thread is great.

Mar 10, 2009
ßöмßäяðîëя;2786917 said:
No, who the fuck would want to?

The Middle East is nothing in the football world.

People from the Middle East watch AC Milan and Manchowder Utd.

People from the Western World could not give a fuck less about FC ABU DHABI!

ppl in the middle east are crazy about football tho, soccer isnt even that popular in the US as a whole.

I thik its fair that each region gets a shot, i was happy for africa last time and now am for russia and qatar.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Probably, some ppl who cannot afford staying in expensive Qatari hotels will stay in Saudi Arabia, it's only a 2-hours trip by car :lol:

Don't worry, though, I'm thinking of starting a business in Saudi Arabia around that time providing booze and cheap hookers from Thailand.
it about time some one spilled the beans of another agenda!!! :D considering i've lived there my entire life i can safely tell u u have it easier in the eastern coast than riyadh which is really what andy calls islamist going to footie games :D

if u want a partner to run the business please howler :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)