World Cup controversy thread,Sepp seen leaving hotel with giant SWAG bags (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Qatar Football Stadiums for WC 2022

Lusail National Stadium

Doha Khalifa Stadium

Doha Sports city stadium

Al-Khawr Stadium

Al-Shamal Stadium

Al-Wakarah Stadium

Umm Salal Stadium

Doha Port Stadium

Doha Education city Stadium

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Aren't they going to play the games pretty late to avoid the crazy heat? And also, I don't know if I remember this correctly but I think they'll have some kind of solution for the heat in the stadium.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Aren't they going to play the games pretty late to avoid the crazy heat? And also, I don't know if I remember this correctly but I think they'll have some kind of solution for the heat in the stadium.
What will they do about the heat outside the stadium?

Pray to Allah?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nick you sore loser.:lol:

FORZA RUSSIA!

FORZA QATAR!

Tourists were scared of crime in SA, now they'll be scared of boredom in Qatar.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Alrite boys, keep the discussions civil please. I don't want to throw out infractions or shut down threads...

OP
JuveJay

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
  • Thread Starter #95
    Looks great, yeah we know rich Sheikh's can build brilliant things in the middle of the sea or desert, but what does the rest of the bid have going for it?

Is it a middle-eastern or Arab World Cup rather than a Qatar one? It's not a World Cup for 1.7m people in a little country is it, let's be honest. So it's to give the middle east direct access to a World Cup, aside from the whole money thing.

How will it cater for average fans who want to attend the tournament, both from the region and afar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)