World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The hero is Emiliano Martinez, he gave his all for Messi's glories. The unsung hero
I wasnt that amazed by Martinez. If anything I think he could have done better on Mbappe`s 2nd goal.
As for Lloris - The last shot was straight to his position although a strong shot - I think he could have saved it better and avoid the Messi rebound.

- - - Updated - - -

Mbappe > Ronaldo Nazario
Depends on the year.. Before his injury - Ronaldo Nazario> Everyone you could think of
After his injury - Mbappe is indeed better than Ronaldo Nazario.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Muchas Gracias :heart:

There was a lot of controversy with this tournament. From FIFA Corruption to LGTB and the Qatar stuff etc so it will always be remembered for controversy in history.

But the actual football was great imo. It had upsets, some great matches and imo one of the best finals ever. Messi winning it has a Disney/Fairytale vibe to it but i think it was deserved.

It will be interesting to see what the next debate will be and how the next generation will be going forward: most likely Haaland vs Mbappe, but watch out for others such as Musiala/bellingham also.
Yeah.
Especially the LGTBQ stuff was a bit much imo. I mean, I don't really care that much & to each his own and whatnot.

But when basically your entire male population walks around wearing a dress, it does start to feel as if they're forcing it.

May 26, 2016
Yeah.
Especially the LGTBQ stuff was a bit much imo. I mean, I don't really care that much & to each his own and whatnot.

But when basically your entire male population walks around wearing a dress, it does start to feel as if they're forcing it.
The problem is when football get mixed with political ideologies and different value systems / religion.

Both sides have their arguments or explanation for why they choose to live life the way they do.

I think that In the end you just have to put differences aside and focus on the actual sport : after all that is why we arrange these world cups : to compete and watch the best players in the world battle it out

Mar 10, 2009
Yeah.

Football is an escape for some people and should stay this way. I felt how you wear feeling when ITV began to broadcast all female pundits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)