World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just noticed Mbappe is just 4 goals away from equalling Klose's record wtf

Given the fact that more no.of games will be played in the next WC, he's surely going to break that record and probably cement himself as the greatest goalscorer in world cups

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And how many were jules rimet trophies and not world cups? They are all fifa sanctioned that's why they get to have the stars
Nah, that gives Great Britain two "World cups".
And the trophy was named after Rimet (the first one was actually named Victory, and only later renamed after Rimet). The events were called World Cup. Look at the posters from 1930, 1934 or 1938.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The way Real won their last CL and the way Messi won his WC makes me believe in higher power. No matter what, some things are just written and will happen no matter what.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Excellent save indeed. But if the French guy scored, would that have been the most heartbreaking goal of all time? I'm glad the Argie saved it and it was settled on penalties.
True, even I as a neutral was scared when that moment happened. Or perhaps I just slightly rooted for Argentina at that point.
Can't imagine the tears in Di Maria face :cry:
Dude cried 4 times in single game :lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nah, that gives Great Britain two "World cups".
And the trophy was named after Rimet (the first one was actually named Victory, and only later renamed after Rimet). The events were called World Cup. Look at the posters from 1930, 1934 or 1938.
And so were the 24 and 28 editions, also it wouldn't give england anything that only applied to those 2 events

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The way Real won their last CL and the way Messi won his WC makes me believe in higher power. No matter what, some things are just written and will happen no matter what.
Maybe there are winners and then there are chokers, and sometimes the chokers get a lucky break.

Argentina couldn't have done it without their goalkeeping heroics and Romero. In fact Romero was fantastic, they've been missing out on a decent defensive pair for years, and then with their Copa win it all changed.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

This tweet perfectly describes Jj and Jj twitter. Another wonderful empty accolade to add to the clubs trophy case.

I hope the new leadership can wipe this loser mentality and the fans that buy into it.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

This tweet perfectly describes Jj and Jj twitter. Another wonderful empty accolade to add to the clubs trophy case.

I hope the new leadership can wipe this loser mentality and the fans that buy into it.
Yeah I find it lame. It's only somewhat matters if Italy win it with Juve core

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol: @ Jj fans somehow getting hope about the azzurri after not qualifying for two straight world cups

But ArJjentina’s win was Italy’s win some how :lol:

the delusion

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like a standard Sunday night on EU twitter if you ask me
Idiotic post

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Why are people so quick to rule out Italy? We're euro champions for a reason, and we have a lot of promising players coming up the ranks. Rovella, Udogie, Fagioli, Scalvini, Parisi e.t.c on top of the well-known talents who will be hitting their peaks by then like Barella, Bastoni, Donarumma, Tonali, Chiesa, Locatelli, Raspadori. The chances of going far in the tournament are good I'd say. For once I feel optimistic about the future because we won't be relying on a bunch of geriatric has-beens like in the early 2010s

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why are people so quick to rule out Italy? We're euro champions for a reason, and we have a lot of promising players coming up the ranks. Rovella, Udogie, Fagioli, Scalvini, Parisi e.t.c on top of the well-known talents who will be hitting their peaks by then like Barella, Bastoni, Donarumma, Tonali, Chiesa, Locatelli, Raspadori. The chances of going far in the tournament are good I'd say. For once I feel optimistic about the future because we won't be relying on a bunch of geriatric has-beens like in the early 2010s
Wtf you're Italian?

Now I really hope Allegri coaches the national team soon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)