World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's not about Messi. Many here are forgetting something very important: if Argentina loses then FRANCE wins. Think about it.
I would be pleased to see France win it again

95% of the neutral football fans are rooting for Argentina. Whole stadium tomorrow will be rooting for Argentina. Football pundits all over the world want Argentina to win.

Perfect scenario for France to be the party crashers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'll be rooting for the underdog which in this case is Argentina. France are already reigning champs and MbapMbap ego needs to be contained. Sure Messi wins the cup and for me he's far from being the GOAT (nor Ronaldo for that matter), but I don't care. Pretty much neutral in regards to him since his move to PSG. To his credit he has become more of a leader lately. But for me Argentina besides individuals have a hardworking collective and I respect that.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I would be pleased to see France win it again

95% of the neutral football fans are rooting for Argentina. Whole stadium tomorrow will be rooting for Argentina. Football pundits all over the world want Argentina to win.

Perfect scenario for France to be the party crashers.
I'll take it. Not that I like them, but rather them than the filthy argies.
I fully understand, but for me personally the level of entitlement that France seem like they have is too disgusting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'll be rooting for the underdog which in this case is Argentina. France are already reigning champs and MbapMbap ego needs to be contained. Sure Messi wins the cup and for me he's far from being the GOAT (nor Ronaldo for that matter), but I don't care. Pretty much neutral in regards to him since his move to PSG. To his credit he has become more of a leader lately. But for me Argentina besides individuals have a hardworking collective and I respect that.
It's really hard to call them an underdog at this point.

Bookies have them as slight favorites ahead of France. Whole world except maybe French people want them to win. Even some French don't mind them winning.

Sure France have better depth but calling Argentina an 'underdog' in the final is really pushing it.

If anything, given the euphoria and frenzy around Argentina and Messi, France are turning out to be the underdog in this situation.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Argentinian players are incredibly dislikable and full of themselves, particularly their keeper Martinez. The way they goaded the dutch players by celebrating in their faces after the penalty shootout was enough for me to to want them eliminated at any cost, even if it meant France winning it.

On top of that you have Di Maria who basically used us as his training ground for the worldcup, most likely simulated a lot of his 'injuries' in order to stay fit and minimize risk. Why any juve fan would want him and his team to win I do not understand. Screw all of them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not gonna watch this crap. Whoever wins bears no relevance for me. Looking forward to WC in North America though. Middle east shitholes that stomp on basic human rights should never host tournaments like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)