World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't mind the alcohol ban, much less overall retardation occuring.
same, it’s a Muslim country so that should be understandable. I think most people were turned off by the last minute backsies over the Budweiser contract.

for me it was an okay World Cup, but the crowds seemed more docile than other cups and that probably has more to do with Qatar not being a football crazy nation

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Now I haven't watched a fraction of a second of this World Cup nor followed results or anything but apparently the final is this weekend and one side i Argentina. Can someone give me a proper argument as to why it is so beautiful that Messi wins a World Cup title? I am not understanding the theory that many on te interwebs are forcing us to force.
You are also seeing the non-Argentinian Juventus fans simping for Messi and feeling disgusted like I am? It’s pathetic and bizarre.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The football was good. The atmosphere in the stadium was awful.

The deaths and bribery make this world cup a disgrace and thats what I think it will be remembered for most unless Messi wins it.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Because it’s the one thing Maradona got that he doesn’t. So he can finally be crowned as the best of all time :gsol:

The older I get the more I realize how utterly stupid is comparing players from different eras, more so when they played several decades apart. it’s nonsensical.

The amount of ass kissing this guy is gonna get will be out of this world. Get ready for it.
Y, theres no such thing as a goat for smth that has been played for a 100+ years

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why hate him tho? Especially this version of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t hate him.

I just don’t want him to win the World Cup only so his dicksuckers can cry and moan for as long as possible. Nothing worse than fans of players over clubs/teams. Football has become more and more disgusting for many reasons, but simping for Ronaldo and Messi has made this sport beyond putrid for me over the last 15 or so years.

Whats this version of him? He’s a top player finally playing well at a World Cup. Only took him 5 attempts.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
it’s not pathetic to admire something of great beauty my friend
I took a beautiful dump last night that was a thing of rare beauty. It has more value to me than Messi doing well and winning a World Cup.

- - - Updated - - -

And the best part is fans up in arms that I don’t particularly care for Messi or hope that he wins his World Cup for his “legacy”. I couldn’t care less and you’re not a good person if you are supporting a country you have no association with as if it’s one of your own. Just fuck off.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I want Argentina to win the WC because they play with balls, and messi has shown a lot of real emotion and love for the jersey this time around. But more importantly i want them to win because there's not a people on earth that want it as bad they do, it would mean more to them than to anyone else. Aguante Argentina!
Can’t deny that no other nation on earth loves football more than the Argies. Crazy how passionate they are for this sport.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I want Argentina to win the WC because they play with balls, and messi has shown a lot of real emotion and love for the jersey this time around. But more importantly i want them to win because there's not a people on earth that want it as bad they do, it would mean more to them than to anyone else. Aguante Argentina!
Badass France

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)