World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's exactly what happened.

And it's not just him. It's all Argentinians. Insane how cuntish they act towards the opposition. Paredes for example. The foul itself bordered on red and then he blasts the ball in the Dutch dugout? And not in some low category game between pub teams, no, in the quarter final of a World Cup.

Crazy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
The crazy comes from how obsessed they are with football, the whole nation, they have one of the worst economies in the world and people take 5 plus year loans to attend the world cup. Even had a segment on tv going around asking people if they rather win the WC or economy/inflation improves, you can guess what every single one interviewed selected.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Anybody who doesn’t think this is the best sport in the world is just low IQ.

- - - Updated - - -

I sort of love this Argentina. They're indestructible and insane.

I can see them tell the Dutch they can come play in Fuerte Apache any time and they will rape them again.

You can say a lot about them, but I'm glad they won. At least they show passion. In all the wrong ways too. So it basically evens out between the sides.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
It would be one thing if they were playing against a humble team that didn’t play such shit football. But they do and they have a lot of players who are rather cuntish, and we all know who they are.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Will be a good fight with Argentina. They will be looking for revenge after 3-0 trashing the last WC. Need to keep cool and dont get provoked. Both teams are mentally strong.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I’m too old for this shit

@Bianconero81 hold me
I'm sorry Bro. If it was any consolation, I was rooting for you. This Croaita, while pesky, dogged, and resilient, have been one of the most boring teams in the entire tournament - easily one of the weakest/worst semi-finalists in the history of the World Cup.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't condone things like that at all, but looking at the way Memphis talks shit after scoring one (1) single goal during the whole tournament, the Dutch probably started it.
The fact the Dutch have that mental midget shitcunt is reason enough to loathe them. The fact that they play atrrocious reactive football and are one of the most boring teams at this World Cup is another reason. Great FK improvisation and awesome spirit - I shall not begrudge them that. However, they do not deserve to reach the Semis, and the better team did indeed win.

I mean, what shitty World Cup semi-final would it be if we had Cuntovic and Khawalovic lining up against Woghorst and Flintstinker? No one wants to see that shit.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'm sorry Bro. If it was any consolation, I was rooting for you. This Croaita, while pesky, dogged, and resilient, have been one of the most boring teams in the entire tournament - easily one of the weakest/worst semi-finalists in the history of the World Cup.
That's a lazy opinion. You can't call them 'worst semi-finalists' when almost the same core group of players have made semis in two consecutive world cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)