World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
They will have to get past Brazil and Argentina to reach the final, really easy route for them lmao.

Can't believe Argentina fans actually think the ref was against them. He was just terrible for both teams, shit ref. Maybe Messi should have spent another 20 mins of the game in the ref's ear, midget thought he was playing for Barcelona still.
Brazil underperformed a lot, Croatia GK was superman, the entire Croatia team bar Sosa played really good and despite of all that; Brazil was way better than Croatia. Neymar goal was a beauty, Croatia was a lucky deflection.

Ref was terrible both side, noone is saying different. Netherland served the table by talking BS about everyone before the game, including about Messi. Argentina was almost local. Those component created a low class show and as I said, I'm not creating excuses for Argentina, I'm saying the ref and Netherland are guilty at the same level

- - - Updated - - -

Argentina's road on the other hand has been much easier than Croatia's. They lost to Saudi Arabia, beat Mexico and a very very weak Poland, then Australia and one of the weakest Netherlands I've seen, on penalties. Not a single worthy opponent there.
Croatia managed to remain undefeated against Belgium, the quarterfinalists and potential semifinalists Morocco, a Japan that beat Germany and Spain, and then to eliminate Brazil. Sure, we didn't beat any of them, but we didn't lose to them and we actually eliminated three of them (I'm saying three because that match against Belgium was an elimination game).
Agreed and yet don't change the fact that haven't defeat anyone but Canada. I love Croatia fighting spirit, maybe because of Mandzu or maybe because of the life story of some of them; so I love the chapter these players are writing but quality wise; Croatia played their best game, Brazil played their worst and still Brazil was way better and only GK superman saved Croatia.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Holland only played for the final 10 minutes where they scored their goals but as soon as ET came, they reverted to their sideways passing and the momentum was gone. Croatia doesn't have the flair of Argentina and against Brazil, but they were solid, organised, and intelligent in attack. With all of Argentina's attacking talent, they really didn't do much so I'd take Croatia as favourites.

Without a doubt, France is the best team and the English are really underrating the French midfield. My only concern is a Lloris fumble but otherwise, you're going to see France expose England's horrible defense that McKennie and Pulisic terrorised. Portugal Morocco is a tough one, Portugal has the attacking talent but the Moroccans have heart and seem pretty organised.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Holland only played for the final 10 minutes where they scored their goals but as soon as ET came, they reverted to their sideways passing and the momentum was gone. Croatia doesn't have the flair of Argentina and against Brazil, but they were solid, organised, and intelligent in attack. With all of Argentina's attacking talent, they really didn't do much so I'd take Croatia as favourites.

Without a doubt, France is the best team and the English are really underrating the French midfield. My only concern is a Lloris fumble but otherwise, you're going to see France expose England's horrible defense that McKennie and Pulisic terrorised. Portugal Morocco is a tough one, Portugal has the attacking talent but the Moroccans have heart and seem pretty organised.
It's been a great underdog story for Croatia but putting them as favorites ahead of Argentina is taking it a bit too far imo

For all the criticism of Argentina's attacking talent, Croatia themselves had like 1 shot on target against Brazil. They'll be playing a compact, mentally strong (and dirty) Argentina side that are going to be hard to beat.

Getting this far has been a fairytale story for them but I think Argentina might have too much for them on the night.

They're playing scrappy stuff but still getting the job done. They might just be having the champions luck this time round. The only team that can stop them from winning the world cup is France. Any other side and I'd put them as heavy favorites.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Brazil underperformed a lot, Croatia GK was superman, the entire Croatia team bar Sosa played really good and despite of all that; Brazil was way better than Croatia. Neymar goal was a beauty, Croatia was a lucky deflection.

Ref was terrible both side, noone is saying different. Netherland served the table by talking BS about everyone before the game, including about Messi. Argentina was almost local. Those component created a low class show and as I said, I'm not creating excuses for Argentina, I'm saying the ref and Netherland are guilty at the same level

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed and yet don't change the fact that haven't defeat anyone but Canada. I love Croatia fighting spirit, maybe because of Mandzu or maybe because of the life story of some of them; so I love the chapter these players are writing but quality wise; Croatia played their best game, Brazil played their worst and still Brazil was way better and only GK superman saved Croatia.
Way better is exaggeration. You are as good as opponent allows you and the team that wins, by default is better. Kinda sounds like Barca fans, football lost lol.

Argentina and any remaining team are favorites against us, no doubt and like before Brazil Im pessimistic about our chances to beat Argentina. Dream is there though.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
It's interesting that all these European born Moroccon players pledge their allegiance to Morocco while it's not quite the case with players of West/Central African descent playing for European countries.

I mean guys like Hakimi or Ziyech would walk into Spain and Netherlands NT respectively yet they chose to represent Morocco. Very interesting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's interesting that all these European born Moroccon players pledge their allegiance to Morocco while it's not quite the case with players of West/Central African descent playing for European countries.

I mean guys like Hakimi or Ziyech would walk into Spain and Netherlands NT respectively yet they chose to represent Morocco. Very interesting.
Moroccans are basically the Mexicans of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)