World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agreed that they have the talent to have managed this situation better to this point.
I probably like Brazil more than most people on here do. I'd hate their play if it was any other team, but it's Brazil. You need a Brazil. It just drives me up the wall that they always start to do stupid things when the pressure gets to them. I think if this team faced the Croatia of four years ago, with Mandzukic, they'd probably be out by now.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This was unexpected.
I'll take it.

Brazil are still strong favorites now that Modric, Kovacic and Perisic will leave the pitch during extra time.
Brazil could easily have won this, had they just played the way they did their last game. But the slightest bit of opposition and they start worrying like crazy. Their coach most of all.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think if this team faced the Croatia of four years ago, with Mandzukic, they'd probably be out by now.
Yes, Croatia is missing Rebic and especially Mandzukic to hold the ball and bully defenders.
Petkovic is just an amateur from the Croatian league. As is Livaja. Kramaric is not that type of striker.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I probably like Brazil more than most people on here do. I'd hate their play if it was any other team, but it's Brazil. You need a Brazil. It just drives me up the wall that they always start to do stupid things when the pressure gets to them. I think if this team faced the Croatia of four years ago, with Mandzukic, they'd probably be out by now.
I lost count how many times they went for difficult passes and lost the ball. Unable to keep it simple. The decision making on the final third has been vomit inducing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)