World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (53 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How come there are zero frogs on tuz, or at least no one i know about? Is it because they don't speak english?
Probably. I know a few and their English is pretty bad. Too bad to post on an English speaking forum at least.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Griezmann: "I thought about taking a Panenka penalty, like Zidane. For the final, I thought it better to ensure I scored."

Says the same guy who shit his pants seconds before the kick-off, please shut the fuck up

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Griezmann: "I thought about taking a Panenka penalty, like Zidane. For the final, I thought it better to ensure I scored."

Says the same guy who shit his pants seconds before the kick-off, please shut the fuck up
Hmmm... I don't know, man. There's a lot you can say about Griezmann, and at times he looks kind of stupid to me, but he's not one to shy away from responsibility.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
And it was. Only difference was Perisic got Croatia back in it. The penalty decided it.

Croatia attacked and attacked, but it didn't matter, because France defended like crazy. In the end it's easy to fool people like you though. Ignorance is bliss they say and they're right.

Admit it, your pregame scenarios were horse shit and so is your undwrstanding of footie

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Admit it, your pregame scenarios were horse shit and so is your undwrstanding of footie
I said Croatia would lose if they didn't refuse possession. That's exactly what happened.

I said France would win it of they gained the advantage with the inevitable set piece goal. That's exactly what happened.

I got it all right. But you are so deeply in love with this France squad you can't see it. And honestly, that's fine. Like you said before. Different tastes. Some of us like spaghetti alle vongole, others prefer a BigMac. So you enjoy your burger, dude, nothing to be ashamed of.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I said Croatia would lose if they didn't refuse possession. That's exactly what happened.

I said France would win it of they gained the advantage with the inevitable set piece goal. That's exactly what happened.

I got it all right. But you are so deeply in love with this France squad you can't see it. And honestly, that's fine. Like you said before. Different tastes. Some of us like spaghetti alle vongole, others prefer a BigMac. So you enjoy your burger, dude, nothing to be ashamed of.

Nah, you said Croatia would refuse posession for sure lol. And you didnt predict France scoring 4 lol, basically got everything wrong. And whats your obsession with set piece goals, they dont count?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nah, you said Croatia would refuse posession for sure lol. And you didnt predict France scoring 4 lol
No, I said they had to. That's something else.

France scored two long range efforts after the game was over. But, like I said, you can like the burger. That's not my business.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What an odd world cup, where all the semi finalists will return home as heroes.

Typed with one finger on a sheet of glass
Even weirder is that all end positions were set in stone once the semi finals were known.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Even weirder is that all end positions were set in stone once the semi finals were known.

True the odds were heavily stacked. I mean we're looking at a semi final of 2002 which had a 'similar' level lineup (Germany, Korea, Turkey, Brazil) but even then there was Germany who came home feeling like losers.

Typed with one finger on a sheet of glass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)