World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (27 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So glad France won. Croatia wasn't bad but could have been worse. We could have had a crappy "morals" team like Belgium win it

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
Hope he wins. He was brilliant in both CL and WC this year.

Though now that Cristiano plays for us, hard to not want him to win it in a Juve jersey. Make up for Madrid stealing Cannavaro's. :(
I think he deserves it for sure. But Cristiano is a Juventino now so for our brand he must win.

I think for the first time Messi will miss out on top three. For me should be Ronaldo Modric Griezmann

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Really enjoyed the final containing two teams that I liked, got kinda drunk and had a good time. I wonder wheres Seven with his stupid two possible scenarios prediction, probably still babbling away how Deschamps almost ruined football

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sorry guys, but I cannot credit France considering two of their goals should not have even counted. Heck even most British pundits agree that the penalty was disgraceful, and England had only recently been knocked out by Croatia.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44841143
Because the British are definitely impartial and unbiased when it comes to France :seven:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)