World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (153 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Really enjoyed the final containing two teams that I liked, got kinda drunk and had a good time. I wonder wheres Seven with his stupid two possible scenarios prediction, probably still babbling away how Deschamps almost ruined football
The scenario wasn't much different really. Set pieces decided it for France. Again.

But you're a fan. You're bound to be happy now.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The scenario wasn't much different really. Set pieces decided it for France. Again.

But you're a fan. You're bound to be happy now.

It kinda was. You said France would score a set piece goal and that would be it. They did, but 5 more goals followed lol, you couldnt have been more wrong, this final had more goals since I dont know how many of the last WC finals combined anf you were advertising that itd be the most defensive game ever lol

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It kinda was. You said France would score a set piece goal and that would be it. They did, but 5 more goals followed lol, you couldnt have been more wrong, this final had more goals since I dont know how many of the last WC finals combined anf you were advertising that itd be the most defensive game ever lol
And it was. Only difference was Perisic got Croatia back in it. The penalty decided it.

Croatia attacked and attacked, but it didn't matter, because France defended like crazy. In the end it's easy to fool people like you though. Ignorance is bliss they say and they're right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)