World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (22 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yep. Never shoulder the blame for why you lost. Point elsewhere.
Yeah. You guys are really not up to date with Belgium at all. The criticism after 2014 and 2016 was overwhelming. And the players blamed themselves and the coach.

Not a single one of them blamed the ref or the opponent after those games. It's an easy, popular argument to make.

And it is dead wrong.

I think Belgium is just too small for you to understand what people say here or what players actually said at previous tournaments.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah. You guys are really not up to date with Belgium at all. The criticism after 2014 and 2016 was overwhelming. And the players blamed themselves and the coach.

Not a single one of them blamed the ref or the opponent after those games. It's an easy, popular argument to make.

And it is dead wrong.

I think Belgium is just too small for you to understand what people say here or what players actually said at previous tournaments.

We wouldn’t be talking about anti-football if Belgium won. Just sayin’...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We wouldn’t be talking about anti-football if Belgium won. Just sayin’...
No. I understand you'd make that case after yesterday. But the complete opposite happened at other tournaments. Which is why I think the criticism of Belgium 'always' doing this is very odd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)