World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (18 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The girl in the bikini is not her, it's some model that looks like her
Dafuq is that... and that blob of white mass in the second photo that ejected from her vijayjay?

yeah because its normal behaviour to go into a store jumping all over the place and act like a complete hooligan... I suppose you wouldn't mind me coming to your house trashing it up and sing anti spurs songs... after all its just a bit of fun and banter
The higher they get, the greater their dreams will be crushed. :evil:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Spartak Stadium (NEW fan zone)
Aha was very close to going to this one, but my friends decided it's best to stick to метро университет...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
how the fuck did we win Serie B with deschamps I'll never know after watching that shit fest, admittedly I didn't watch much of France in the qualifiers but it's not hard to understand how that team only scored 18 goals in the qualifiers with some quite predictable play.

Playing 2 holding mids against the might of australia too... :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

My money is on Brazil, I like their balance, a competent manager, they have it all for me
You still hating on Didier?

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Aha was very close to going to this one, but my friends decided it's best to stick to метро университет...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
я был там на Испании когда начались пенальти пошел дождь

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
England aren't as good as some of the idiots claim they are, but they're still 'good' never the less. Plus a lot of the good teams are out their way. They could end up winning the WC by playing only Belgium from the so called top teams.
If we play England in the final we'll beat them 3-0. That would be the absolute dream scenario for us.

And I'm sure England would much rather play France. But France would beat them as well. If England reach the final, they'll lose.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If we play England in the final we'll beat them 3-0. That would be the absolute dream scenario for us.

And I'm sure England would much rather play France. But France would beat them as well. If England reach the final, they'll lose.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I dont think Belgium will get past France, yours is the kind of team Mbappe thrives against. But England imo stands a chance against the frogs, would be a super slow final though

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd much rather watch these crazy teams like Belgium and Croatia, than any other at this WC.

Belgium is imo the most deserved semifinalist. They had a chance for an easy route to the final. All they had to do was not score a goal against England, yet they did the naive, but respectable thing to win the match and face teams like Brasil and France on the way to the final. Then that crazy match against Japan. To turn a 0:2 to 3:2 without ET is a sign of a WC winner. And in the end they literally survived Brasil in that second half, after that brilliant first half.
Then Croatia. Routine 9 points in the groups, including a demolition of Argentina. Folks say not beating Denmark and Russia convincingly was a disappointment - feck off, neither did France and Spain, so why did Croatia have to do it? The 2 knock out matches were a roller coaster. In both Croatia had to chase a lead and they did it with success. In both ETs Croatia came close to the win and lost it. Then the won penalties.

I'm telling you, noone deserved these semis more than those two. Of course, France and England fully deserved to be there. It's not England's fault that they got a James-less Colombia and Sweden en route to the final. But I still choose Belgium and Croatia.
Such a final will probably be super boring and full of mistakes, because both will find themselves in an unimaginable situation to win a WC and both will be scared to the maximum. I'd still prefer it to any other final.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hard to imagine Belgium winning it all though. Their defense is just too poor, they didn't survive Brazil by defending well they gave away countless chances Brazil just choked it away.

I have a feeling that France will likely have similar opportunities against Belgium. Its going to take a lot of luck and a brilliant Courtious performance to keep France out.

IMO France will probably win the tournament, they were rightly criticized for not being overly impressive in an easy group but they have a loaded squad, which may not be where it could be, but is still a solid team with no real weaknesses and they seem to be getting better since the group stage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)