World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (55 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
The mighty three kittens of England

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah but I think you guys have been playing better so far this tournament....
Also once you beat a team like Brazil there should be no more doubting your team imo

- - - Updated - - -

What L did I take?
Not my fault Cavani got injured vs Portugal.
And they did make Ronaldo their bitch that game. I give him credit that unlike Missi he was trying to take the ball and make something happen but it wasn’t enough vs the mighty Bentancur
shut up retard

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Your bitterness is more toxic than some drunk people acting a bit silly. Get a bit of perspective and lighten up you sad man.
yeah because its normal behaviour to go into a store jumping all over the place and act like a complete hooligan... I suppose you wouldn't mind me coming to your house trashing it up and sing anti spurs songs... after all its just a bit of fun and banter

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
yeah because its normal behaviour to go into a store jumping all over the place and act like a complete hooligan... I suppose you wouldn't mind me coming to your house trashing it up and sing anti spurs songs... after all its just a bit of fun and banter
That's a ridiculous analogy which is in no way comparable. I can't be arsed with you anymore, you're just depressing.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's a ridiculous analogy which is in no way comparable. I can't be arsed with you anymore, you're just depressing.
Good, I'm glad i don't have to answer to you any more. The typical response to any action they under take is "it's just a laugh" "we was just messing" "it's banter"

no fucking wonder they are the laughing stock of the world

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I am good luck charm, the opposite of Badass.

I willed Croatia through to the semi final despite them coming up against doped up Russian team that just beat Spain. You are welcome, Croatia.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Congrats to Croatia : tup: hard luck Russia. Boy it was a crazy match and lucky for me I decided to watch it in Moscow's fan Fest with my classmates where the atmosphere was truly insane.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)