World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The unpredictability in this World Cup has certainly made it exciting but I have a feeling we are going to see the least impressive winning team in a while now.

Sure Spain in 2010 were a bore to watch but you can't say it wasn't a very talented and successful team

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
England don't look all that great, I think a nightmare match up for them is France in the final

They are a better version of England
But it's a final, anything can happen over one game. They could win the whole thing if they get past Croatia assuming that they qualify today.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The unpredictability in this World Cup has certainly made it exciting but I have a feeling we are going to see the least impressive winning team in a while now.

Sure Spain in 2010 were a bore to watch but you can't say it wasn't a very talented and successful team
:agree:

Definitely, none of the countries left are top teams.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
he reminds me of that little shit from 'This is England' and that scene when he walks into the corner shop and threatens the asian shopkeeper
I think you should embrace your British nationality, will make your life much more pleasant. I know I'll cheer for any country I live in even if I'm not a citizen of that country. It's just normal to want to see people around you happy. Doesn't mean you shouldn't support the one and only Azzurri but I find your hatred for Englan really weird.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think you should embrace your British nationality, will make your life much more pleasant. I know I'll cheer for any country I live in even if I'm not a citizen of that country. It's just normal to want to see people around you happy. Doesn't mean you shouldn't support the one and only Azzurri but I find your hatred for Englan really weird.
i can't stand england football fans, frankly if it was any other sport it wouldn't bother me. It's not even about hating england as a nation, just their football fans, nothing would please me more than to see their fans cry, they are like the national team version of napoli fans, delusional

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)