World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (78 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol what a joke sweden are. It's coming home.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's going to be so much fun playing Croatia, after having faced Tunisia, Panama, Colombia without James and Sweden.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Can't defend headers, too slow on counters , passing. Misses good chances, take out your most creative player for a fullback, time to go home.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
told you I wasn't the jinx but what do you know, you never believe me, you, JCK and Osman owe me a $#@!ing big apology
Don't believe in that jinx shit, simply put sweeden are shit and England win by doing a human centrepede in the box which no opposition has worked out but then how could they when playing football is just their secondary job.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
told you I wasn't the jinx but what do you know, you never believe me, you, JCK and Osman owe me a fucking big apology
On the bright side though when was the last time England got this this far? Has to be squads of drunken slags out in the streets tonight looking to get hit. Could be your chance to hate fuck one of em:tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
England don't look all that great, I think a nightmare match up for them is France in the final

They are a better version of England

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That Pickford dude is a truly insufferable cunt. Least likeable player I've seen in a long time. He's also retarded. And I mean genuinely retarded.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Tbh russia could give England a better game than croatia. Dzuba will end up breaking bent jaw maguire in half

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can't defend headers, too slow on counters , passing. Misses good chances, take out your most creative player for a fullback, time to go home.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
This game is awful, but really you ought to have scored by now.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That Pickford dude is a truly insufferable cunt. Least likeable player I've seen in a long time. He's also retarded. And I mean genuinely retarded.

He also looks better than the last two England number 1s in a world cup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)