World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (21 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Belgium making all the wrong decisions upfront. Japan have done a good job posting hard but I wonder if they will last 90 minutes.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Today at work somebody said Belgium are top favourites ::lol3:: Tried to hide my power level and replied 'They have some good players' I hate tournaments that force you to discuss with normies
I know the feeling. A director at work today was speaking about the World Cup during lunch. Mind you, this guy has absolutely no idea if the ball is round or square shaped, but he was saying so convincigly that the level of football in this World Cup has been really good and said that top teams never got eliminated this early before. Then all of a sudden he said it's a real shame that they have to make a draw (CL style) from the QFs onwards and argued that it's unfair. It's kinda difficult to call him out on his bullshit because of his role at the company, so we just nod and smile and curse his mother from the inside.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I know the feeling. A director at work today was speaking about the World Cup during lunch. Mind you, this guy has absolutely no idea if the ball is round or square shaped, but he was saying so convincigly that the level of football in this World Cup has been really good and said that top teams never got eliminated this early before. Then all of a sudden he said it's a real shame that they have to make a draw (CL style) from the QFs onwards and argued that it's unfair. It's kinda difficult to call him out on his bullshit because of his role at the company, so we just nod and smile and curse his mother from the inside.
WTF this had me laughing so hard.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Someone on my facebook feed was posting about how it's a pity CSR is going back home because Portugal got eliminated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)