World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (30 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
True. But those are teams with different qualities. England have a decent attack, but that's it. The enthusiasm was working for them.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I think we will see a different Croatia, Belgium and England in the quarters and I actually see these three teams easily reaching the semi finals except for Belgium where the match will be very close.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think we will see a different Croatia, Belgium and England in the quarters and I actually see these three teams easily reaching the semi finals except for Belgium where the match will be very close.
I think it's 50/50 against Brazil. Both teams can easily collapse.

Croatia will reach the semis, no doubt.

Finally I think Sweden will beat England. I can't give you a reason why, just a feeling.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, quite pleased generally. But also a bit confused. This sort of thing doesn't happpen.

Just glad our players had more balls than that joke of a referee. Very weak man.
To be fair it was a horrible match to ref for an inexperienced referee. Colombia are cunts and England decided to start diving.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Watching the Colombia England game right now. It's almost like nobody told the Colombians that this World Cup was going to have VAR.

I know it wasn't needed for the spot kick but still you can't get away with playing dirty like that anymore

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I still pick England. Lovren is playing great so far. He can handle Kane.
http://www.punditarena.com/football...-show-gifts-spurs-two-early-goals-at-wembley/

Watching the Colombia England game right now. It's almost like nobody told the Colombians that this World Cup was going to have VAR.

I know it wasn't needed for the spot kick but still you can't get away with playing dirty like that anymore
It's unbelievable how many goals we've been gifted by such stupidity. Unfortunately I think Sweden will be fare more disciplined.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's unbelievable how many goals we've been gifted by such stupidity. Unfortunately I think Sweden will be fare more disciplined.
Colombia have been one of my favorite International sides to watch for a while. Aggressive attacking football, Cuadrado, good attacking midfielders, mediocre defending, la pasion, dirty players. It's a great combination for drama and goals but they really lost their heads tonight. And they aren't some scrub team they have plenty of top level players who play in top leagues. They should've known better.

Cuads as always conducted himself like a professional but too many of his teammates did not.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Colombia have been one of my favorite International sides to watch for a while. Aggressive attacking football, Cuadrado, good attacking midfielders, mediocre defending, la pasion, dirty players. It's a great combination for drama and goals but they really lost their heads tonight. And they aren't some scrub team they have plenty of top level players who play in top leagues. They should've known better.

Cuads as always conducted himself like a professional but too many of his teammates did not.
I've never seen anything like someone sneakily scuffing the penalty spot before a PK. Many of them went beyond simple gamesmanship tonight.

Impressed with Cuadrado and our boy Davinson Sanchez too. They kept their heads. But that other Sanchez fella. Oh boy, when he gets home!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've never seen anything like someone sneakily scuffing the penalty spot before a PK. Many of them went beyond simple gamesmanship tonight.

Impressed with Cuadrado and our boy Davinson Sanchez too. They kept their heads. But that other Sanchez fella. Oh boy, when he gets home!
Really? Cause I've seen that many times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)