World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (34 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ok Columbia has better players than England, but ref influence, do you think they could get a penalty like England can?
They LL go past Sweden, like they weren't there and then use a ref if a different colony on you...
I would cheer for you, but i dont want to suffer any more, just hand them over the cup already....
It's coming home :sad: better clean my bedroom.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Hilarious, England winning a shoot-out in a major championship, let alone a WC. Deserved to win based on the 90 mins, but ET was garbage.

Kane and Mina the best players. England's attacking midfield of Sterling, Alli and Lingard was atrocious. Stones pisses me off with his constant trying to show his game, causes risks all the time. It'll be undone against a really good team....well England can't really play one until the final. That's the breaks. This is a big mental hurdle for the team, even if they don't look all that great, if I'm being honest.

The American ref was atrocious. Stevie Wonder could have seen the penalty call (wtf is up with the grabbing at this WC?), but he let players bully and dictate for the 90 mins, especially Colombia players. Barrios should have been sent off for his headbutt then about four times after that for a second yellow, Mina spent the whole game screaming in his face, then Falcao, and he let Carlos Sanchez protest the penalty for about 3 mins. Spineless showing. If the ref loses control he might as well walk off the pitch.

England won't get a better chance, but there are things about this team that seriously don't convince me. And let's be honest, this Colombia are absolutely mediocre.

Mar 10, 2009
:lol: Very true. Though with as bad as this place reacts to their winning, it's almost tempting to cheer on England.
Its perfectly understandable for any Juventus fan though, considering how their press keep reminding us how our team is 'old' and low on quality each year. Then their is the genuine arrogance which isn't even merited.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Hilarious, England winning a shoot-out in a major championship, let alone a WC. Deserved to win based on the 90 mins, but ET was garbage.

Kane and Mina the best players. England's attacking midfield of Sterling, Alli and Lingard was atrocious. Stones pisses me off with his constant trying to show his game, causes risks all the time. It'll be undone against a really good team....well England can't really play one until the final. That's the breaks. This is a big mental hurdle for the team, even if they don't look all that great, if I'm being honest.

The American ref was atrocious. Stevie Wonder could have seen the penalty call (wtf is up with the grabbing at this WC?), but he let players bully and dictate for the 90 mins, especially Colombia players. Barrios should have been sent off for his headbutt then about four times after that for a second yellow, Mina spent the whole game screaming in his face, then Falcao, and he let Carlos Sanchez protest the penalty for about 3 mins. Spineless showing. If the ref loses control he might as well walk off the pitch.

England won't get a better chance, but there are things about this team that seriously don't convince me. And let's be honest, this Colombia are absolutely mediocre.
It's coming home

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

That's all well and good, but face them with James and you probably lose. Gutless performance from both teams today.

And weird, especially from England, as they showed real enthusiasm during the group stage.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
England actually played terrific football. Calm, composed and played the Latin wind up the Americano way. Columbia played like they were favourites and this is why I'm serious when I say it's cumming home.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's all well and good, but face them with James and you probably lose. Gutless performance from both teams today.

And weird, especially from England, as they showed real enthusiasm during the group stage.

But so did Belgium, Croatia, Spain and Portugal. In the group stage they all showed enthusiasm which was not seen at all in the first knockout round.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
England actually played terrific football. Calm, composed and played the Latin wind up the Americano way. Columbia played like they were favourites and this is why I'm serious when I say it's cumming home.

I think you may be drunk.

But England have already played decent football in previous games.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But so did Belgium, Croatia, Spain and Portugal. In the group stage they all showed enthusiasm which was not seen at all in the first knockout round.
True. But those are teams with different qualities. England have a decent attack, but that's it. The enthusiasm was working for them.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
True. But those are teams with different qualities. England have a decent attack, but that's it. The enthusiasm was working for them.

Dont forget that solid defence mcguire is the shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)