World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (44 Viewers)

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
lol no.

I don't have a dog in this fight, in qualifying or at the world cup. The quality of football being is undoubtedly lower than WCs like 94 and 98. Doesn't mean it's not entertaining. I think everyone is in agreement that this is the "most entertaining" world cup since at least 06, if not 98. But entertainment and quality aren't always the same thing.
Fair enough.

But show me a group of Uruguayans, French, Brazilians, Mexicans, Belgians, Japanese, Russian, Swedes, Swiss, Columbian, English, Danes or Croats that think this WC is 'low quality.'

ofc it's all subjective.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Fair enough.

But show me a group of Uruguayans, French, Brazilians, Mexicans, Belgians, Japanese, Russian, Swedes, Swiss, Columbian, English, Danes or Croats that think this WC is 'low quality.'

ofc it's all subjective.
It’s not low quality. Just the pussy perennials decided not to show up.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fair enough.

ofc it's all subjective.
I don't think it's "low quality", it's just not as quality as some of the best world cups of all time. But that's the modern game in general. Athleticism is through the roof, technical quality is down.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fair enough.

ofc it's all subjective.
Pretty sure half of those nationalities have at least one representative here that has complained about the quality

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
That’s what I said

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, South Africa was fucking shit indeed.

I was 7 during the 1998 one and I do remember watching but not very vividly so I don’t want to speak too much about it. This one has been the best since I remember, even better than 2006.
Wait what. You are 4 years younger than me?!? :shocked: I was sure you were older.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Fair enough.

ofc it's all subjective.
Plenty of folks in our forum from those countries consider the WC entertaining but poor from football perspective

Buy some self-awareness :disagree:

Britbongs always hype their shit team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)