World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (29 Viewers)

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I don't think it's "low quality", it's just not as quality as some of the best world cups of all time. But that's the modern game in general. Athleticism is through the roof, technical quality is down.
This is a fair point actually. I'll give you that.

I'd be willing to wager though, that if Italy were storming this and USA had qualified - and made the knockouts - that we'd be seeing a few more hailing this as one of the highest quality World Cups ever.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

I'd be willing to wager though, that if Italy were storming this and USA had qualified - and made the knockouts - that we'd be seeing a few more hailing this as one of the highest quality World Cups ever.
I doubt it

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Nah if current Italy were capable of storming any World Cup it would have to be utter shit. Italy is terrible. Poland tier

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
wtf

why you have the christian cross flag like the others then?

are you running a scam?
We just wanna be like the Swedes. :boh:

Some small part of Finland is part of it but Scandinavia really means just Norway and Sweden. Often people mean also Denmark and Iceland when they say Skandinavia (similar languages etc) and some also count Finland in too (so not so wrong saying so). But if you really want to count Finland in you should talk about Fennoskandia.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Some small part of Finland is part of it but Scandinavia really means just Norway and Sweden. Often people mean also Denmark and Iceland when they say Skandinavia (similar languages etc) and some also count Finland in too (so not so wrong saying so). But if you really want to count Finland in you should talk about Fennoskandia.
Is it true that every Finn can speak Swedish but no Swede can speak Finnish which is difficult because of mongol ancestry

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Is it true that every Finn can speak Swedish but no Swede can speak Finnish which is difficult because of mongol ancestry
Not all really, I only speak few words for example. But many can. Don't believe many Swedes can speak Finnish indeed.

Learning Swedish ain't optional here, that's why everybody know at least few words. Every customer service has too be available in Swedish too, we are a bilingual country after all. :baus:

EDIT: God damn you.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Finland has some amazing bouldering. And Nalle is a fucking beast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)