World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (43 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rakitic isnt looking good. Every time I look up hes fouling or diving
Do your part by turning off game and going to bed :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I find “quality of football” to be a fairly subjective term tho. There’s been plenty of teams playing entertaining footballl, it’s just that they haven’t been the usual big teams which is what a lot of people expect.
I think a lot of people are saying quality of football is poor because the big teams have been poor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I find “quality of football” to be a fairly subjective term tho. There’s been plenty of teams playing entertaining footballl, it’s just that they haven’t been the usual big teams which is what a lot of people expect.
Of course it’s subjective It’s only my opinion of course, some people may find what’s being played at this tournament high quality, and that’s fine. Imo, the 1998 tournament was peak World Cup in every way. Entertainment, quality, star players everywhere, location, atmosphere. It had it all.

South Africa was the drizzling shits. The next two World Cups have improved over that farce of a tournament for sure.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Do your part by turning off game and going to bed :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I think a lot of people are saying quality of football is poor because the big teams have been poor.
That’s what I said

- - - Updated - - -

Of course it’s subjective It’s only my opinion of course, some people may find what’s being played at this tournament high quality, and that’s fine. Imo, the 1998 tournament was peak World Cup in every way. Entertainment, quality, star players everywhere, location, atmosphere. It had it all.

South Africa was the drizzling shits. The next two World Cups have improved over that farce of a tournament for sure.
Yeah, South Africa was fucking shit indeed.

I was 7 during the 1998 one and I do remember watching but not very vividly so I don’t want to speak too much about it. This one has been the best since I remember, even better than 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)