World Cup 2014: LIVE thread III (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
HT

Stupid approach from Belgium and still the have no ideas on what to do to turn things around. Argentina are showing stability, confidence and extreme comfort in defending. Their counter attacks will become even more fatal in the second and I expect them to put at least one more goal past the Belgiuan keeper.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Belgium are better prepared physically. They can outrun the Argies. Di Maria's absence is creating problems for Argentina's counters. That's why they will do the logical and smart thing and play a really slow tempo, with lots of time wasting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Belgium just aren't asking enough questions of the Argentinian backline, stupid performance from them so far and questionable tactics and approach from their manager. Argentina were just way too comfortable and in control in the first half.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #877
    This world cup is strange. Is like every team knows when the end of the road is for them. They don't even try from the get go.
    I agree. It seems like there's inordinately too much falling on the sword for my tastes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4608921 said:
    What an ugly finishing of the World Cup - poor Brazilians, Germans, catenacciontina and Costa Rica/Netherlands :lol: jeez
    Costa Rica to pull a Greece on Brazil. :xfinger:

Belgium has been bland, boring and predictable. Are they even trying? All you have to do to this Argentina side is suffocate the midfield, and don't allow them to feed their strikers, and counter with your speedy fuckers, however they seem like kids playing vs their idols, they're giving Argentina too much respect

:lol: nvm dat elbow by felliani.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)