World Cup 2014: LIVE thread III (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #347
    More like ass... the USA ran out of ass at the 70th minute. Not enough hotties on the TV after then.

Considering the number of top athletes the US produces, it's just a matter of time until we see that star player that lifts the squad to the next level, no?
    If U.S. football continues to get a health black eye for concussions and cover-ups, you might start seeing some of the better athletes looking to football along with some sponsors who will make it worth their while.

Holy crap.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #348
    Getting this party started here, 'cause I'm hosting a viewing party myself :weee: :caipirinha:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    France vs Germany 3-1.
    Brazil vs Columbia 0-1.
    The first match I can't choose for whom to cheer for. Don't like either of the teams involved. The second one I'll cross my fingers for Columbia.

One a positive note USA is out, so spares me from watching that talentless, mediocre side ruining the WC further. :weee:

Just kiddin' :p

Mar 4, 2007
    The first match I can't choose for whom to cheer for. Don't like either teams. The second one I'll cross my fingers for Columbia.
    Me neither I just want to see one of them get crashed and embarrassed. But the second one I think it will go down to the details. Hopefully we will see great ref for this one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)