World Cup 2006 Draw (1 Viewer)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Yes I am from Lebanon, putting this flag does not mean anything. Look at my location, I am not in Reykjavik, I just put things there, nothing is serious. But you on the other hand are serious in supporting Italia over Serbia and I am not understanding it.
First of all it is Serbia and Montenegro,still,but here the things could change very fast...you fall in sleep and tomorrow they just informe you that the country changed the current name...so for now it is Serbia & Montenegro.

Second-that's true,the location and the flag meens nothing.
Are you satisfied with my answer ,Jeeks?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nope, you are still dodging the original question, as why are you supporting Italia over your own country, wether it is called Serbia & Montenegro or whatever. And if you notice my first question, I asked you using S&M as I am aware of the naming.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Nope, you are still dodging the original question, as why are you supporting Italia over your own country, wether it is called Serbia & Montenegro or whatever. And if you notice my first question, I asked you using S&M as I am aware of the naming.
I already told you...I'm Italian.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I know you're aware of the correct name,but your last post gave just the half of the name.

There is nothing to explain,every living man has the right to support whoever or whatever he wants.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i dont think one's country has got a lot to do with who u support actually.ive been a big italy supporter all my life,but that is obvously because my own country's football team is worse than a team playing in italy serie C.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd support Italy over Belgium, because I'm more comfortable with Italian football and the way Italians look to football. Also because of the simple reason I know Italians would still be more excited with winning the WC than we would be. If Cote d'Ivoire were to play Belgium in a WC final, I wouldn't be too heartbroken if we lost.

Aug 1, 2003
I dont know. I guess it is sensible to support a team with the better football; but somehow if it was Italy vs Malaysia I'd still support Malaysia for victory (and we're talking about Malaysia here, possibly the nation with the worst football)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
agree i will shout for italy always but when they played scotland in qualifying then i obviously stood proud as a scot and watched us get our arses kicked

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
axlrose85 said:
at the risk of sounding unpatriotc,yes i would.simply because italy got me into football in the first place.ive been an italy supporter longer than ive been a juventus supporter.
Same reason I would. But it's not so much about supporting the country Italy you know. It's supporting Italian football for me.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Don Bes said:
would you support italy in a game against your country?
I would,simply because I am "Italian football" fan,it's not like a war and I am betraying my country .. it's sad people look at it that way.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
The same doubts are always generated an Argentine television channel added another Italian, in the suspicion that the drawing for the world-wide one could be neat All the groups for World-wide Germany 2006 (AP)BUENOS AIRES (AP) --

an Argentine television channel added Wednesday to another Italian, in the suspicion that the recent drawing for the world-wide one of Germany could beforehand have been neat. The cable channel All News passed images in slow motion of the moment in which the ex- German star Lothar Matthaus estimates of "copón" (Ciborium?) a ball that soon he misestimates and then he removes other than he corresponded to the United States and that he went to stop the group of Italy. "the history of the small balls you cold and I warm up", said that channel. In the world of soccer one says that when is wanted "to fix" a drawing, a ball can cool off or to warm up previously and to the tact the one in charge to extract knows it to whom belongs. The television channel Sky, of Italy, said Monday that in the drawing in Leipzig "prepared small balls you cold and I warm up" and that that would have harmed Italy. Shortly after the drawing, Lionel Messi, the youthful Argentinean of Barcelona, said in Spain that the drawing of groups for the world-wide one was "one loaded" (it deceives) since he was all "neat one". "In fact, Pelé removing the small ball from Holland was a joke, an incredible thing... And, above, to Brazil and Germany they touched the easiest groups to them ", added Messi. During these days, newspapers local criticized to Pelé, because happiness gave samples of and did commentaries ironic on Argentina during drawing, when it extracted the small ball of Holland that went to the group of the albicelestes Serbia and Montenegro and the Ivory Coast, three selected that all wanted to avoid.

[Source: espndeportes]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)