Wojciech Szczęsny (59 Viewers)

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

Contract with Atalanta expires in 2023, TM value at 2.8m

A young Italian talent, cheap, even if he flops it's not a big investment, but he could potentially be the next big thing

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
what do you expect? bunch of people who never interact with people ever in real life are obviously going to be emotinally detached from people around them.

these people think footballers are assholes for being humans
Yeah "just shut the fuck up and do your job - play football".

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah "just shut the fuck up and do your job - play football".
how do they know he isn't doing anything else? he might be donating money, supplies. not all people want to announce everything they do. look at what happened here bunch of people losing their minds over words. some would kill over actions if they find out. thats how deranged people are

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the reason people are think instagram posts are meaningless is because thats a reflection of their life and surrounding. they are not people of action, only talk. so they assume everyone else around them must also just be empty words.

this isn't 1920s. you can do a lot with a few clicks of your mouse or thumb on internert.. you can donate cash and supplies within seconds online. not everyone is gonna announce it because it is not something you brag about.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The tens of thousands of Ukrainians being slaughtered?
So I need to support Szczesny and the likes nonsense to show my empathy for the Ukrainian people? "We won't play against Russia and Russians" accomplishes nothing, except giving them a free ride to the WC. The energy should be focused on Ukraine and helping the people there, not Russia

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
So I need to support Szczesny and the likes nonsense to show my empathy for the Ukrainian people? "We won't play against Russia and Russians" accomplishes nothing, except giving them a free ride to the WC. The energy should be focused on Ukraine and helping the people there, not Russia
Hopefully every single club / national team in the world refuses to play against Russian teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)