Wojciech Szczęsny (12 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
So shaky.

There are 3 consistencies in his career: 1. He's shaky on set pieces and stays rooted to the spot; 2. He gets beaten at the near post; 3. He makes crazy rushes out the box.

We saw 2 out of 3 today.
His reflexes are definitely slowing down. If perin is close to renewing his contract I hope we give him a chance to become the first choice goalkeeper.

Mar 9, 2006
Should have been sold long time ago, in 5 years he has made 0 progress - bad on crosses, ban on corners, bad on controlling the defensive line (you can barely hear him, compare it to buffon whould don't stop to talk for 90 mins), bad on positioning, just look at how he was trying to save Belotti's shot, he was confused in his head - should i use my feet or my hands? silly mistake
All I can do is quote myself, what a garbage goalkeeping

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He may be affected about everything because he hasn't been this bad in a while.... we know he's inconsistent but he's spent his share already for this season, it's like enough

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Lmao at the people more upset at his statement than Putin’s genocidal war.
I think it is brave not to play against Russia. But if we're going down that road, I also think various FA should stop playing against China and Israel. It seems hypocritical at this point if you're condemning one war and doing less about others.

Ozil was kicked out of Arsenal and the German NT because he sympathized with Uygurs and posted a picture on Instagram against the genocide the Chinese government is currently doing.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I think it is brave not to play against Russia. But if we're going down that road, I also think various FA should stop playing against China and Israel. It seems hypocritical at this point if you're condemning one war and doing less about others.

Ozil was kicked out of Arsenal and the German NT because he sympathized with Uygurs and posted a picture on Instagram against the genocide the Chinese government is currently doing.
This is another form of "but what about the US/NATO".

This is the issue at hand, stop bringing up other shit guys.

No whataboutism pls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)