Wojciech Szczęsny (17 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Do people really think that goal he conceded was the worst thing about his performance yesterday?

I mean, he tried to lose us the game all by himself in the first half. Unbelievable.
exactly this, really unnecessary run from the goal, which probably even should be a red card. Total idiot.

Jun 16, 2020
He could save it. He gambled on the wrong corner, the moment Malinovsky hits the ball Tek made a little movement to his left. Ultimately he missed a centimeter to stop the ball. As hard as it was, is wasn’t aimed perfectly in te corner.

Disappointing, his mistake in the first half changed the face of that half too.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He could save it. He gambled on the wrong corner, the moment Malinovsky hits the ball Tek made a little movement to his left. Ultimately he missed a centimeter to stop the ball. As hard as it was, is wasn’t aimed perfectly in te corner.

Disappointing, his mistake in the first half changed the face of that half too.
his reaction for the goal reminds me of a goal he conceded vs Enlgand for our NT - rocket of a shoot, but he was so slow to react anyway.
Look how late he jumps to it:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
While I agree the Malinovsky shot could've been saved by an in-form top GK. I've seen this type of a goal conceded by the best GKs around. I bet I could find a couple similar goals conceded by Gigi throughout his career.

If we wanted to blame Tek for something, then the way he rushed out of goal in the first half was more worthy of criticism than the goal.

Some here pick on the slightest of mistakes Tek make and go completely silent when he literally deliver match winning performances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)