Wojciech Szczęsny (10 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
how i hate this guy.
Porto goal and two games this season lost are basically all on him. Porto goal alone cost us like 10m.
Its frustrating because in my opinion u can do a winning team with a shaky GK, we have to get rid of him and buy someone who is certainity, not some cheap guy, who might turn good.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
It's actually easy to see how good he was, we just need to go back enough in this very thread to before February of this year. It isn't a Tuz thread if there is no rewriting of history or hyperbole (of which I am occasionally guilty of as well)
Nah, he was never that good to begin with.
He was always just an average keeper who, for some reason, was massively overrated on this forum. Some good games, some poor ones.

But how many games has he actually won us over the years?

We cannot have two #1s
Never mind having two #1s, apparently we can't even have one. :lazy:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Shezni is a quality keeper. Benching him would be bad for his confidence. I'm with Allegri on this. He should start.
You can bet no one at the club is even considering it. In years of following the sport, when did anyone ever see the first keeper becoming the second keeper after three games?

Only way it can happen is if Max and Tek have a talk and Tek tells him he needs a few games rest. But he will never do that and risk Perin taking over.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Shezni is a quality keeper. Benching him would be bad for his confidence. I'm with Allegri on this. He should start.
6DA6EC71-4226-43C9-A5D5-B760E3D5E3FD.gif

- - - Updated - - -

You can bet no one at the club is even considering it. In years of following the sport, when did anyone ever see the first keeper becoming the second keeper after three games?

Only way it can happen is if Max and Tek have a talk and Tek tells him he needs a few games rest. But he will never do that and risk Perin taking over.
Lol “three games”

It’s a continuation of last season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So we have our own Karius now. Just great
well… i dont think Karius was ever paid even half the wages that Tek is getting here lol

i guess that Szczesny at least has the benefit of the doubt that on a good day he is actually a more than decent GK compared to some others, hence the insistence on having him regain confidence , sadly however those days have been extremely far apart from eachother in the past few seasons and by the way this current season started i dont believe he can ever be truly as trusted again, he might even have a good run of games at some point but then again hurt us with a blunder when it matters most and costs us points when we least expect it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)