Wojciech Szczęsny (59 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
3 defenders are to be blamed before Tek here. The worst is Glik, because he changes the shot's direction and that's too difficult to defend for a GK that's already on the ground.

It's true he's been relatively poor this season in comparison to his previous ones here. Let's hope he will look better with proper defensive setup from Allegri.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
3 defenders are to be blamed before Tek here. The worst is Glik, because he changes the shot's direction and that's too difficult to defend for a GK that's already on the ground.

It's true he's been relatively poor this season in comparison to his previous ones here. Let's hope he will look better with proper defensive setup from Allegri.
He was still in good position to parry it despite the fact it was deflected

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Top 5 GK according to Allegri.... Jees to think we literally almost had Donnarumma. God I miss Paratici.
:lol2:

Already trying to trash Allegri? What a muppet.

Donnarumma was rubbish this year, by the way. Lol if you think we should have paid him over 10mil/year based on what he showed, which certainly wasn’t better than Tek. This idea of signing mediocrity just because they’re young is beyond stupid. We’re seeing that with Arthur right now.

At a reasonable wage, I’d be fine with Donnarumma coming in to replace Tek, with the hope that he can improve, but absolutely not at the wages he was demanding. Lol at thinking he’s some new young Buffon. Tootsie doesn’t negotiate contracts he just bends over and takes it in the ass.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was against giving Donnarumma that much money in the end, but people who said he should not be signed because GK is not a priority were wrong. We will have to cash up for a better GK very very soon.
I don’t think anyone would be opposed to upgrading on Tek. But Donnarumma based on his last few years is just treading water at best, and a downgrade based on actual performances. He obviously has room to improve, and become better, but giving him ~12mil/year or thereabouts and making him our highest paid player (aside from Ronaldo) just because he’s a young keeper on the hope that he will actually improve would be pretty stupid in my book. In that case I’d rather wait for another keeper to upgrade.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I was against giving Donnarumma that much money in the end, but people who said he should not be signed because GK is not a priority were wrong. We will have to cash up for a better GK very very soon.
I was ok with signing Dollar but it has to be said that GK is not a top priority for this Summer. Yes, we are this bad elsewhere!
Will we need a new one soon? Sure but delaying it by a year or two is a huge game changer. We need to reinforce the midfield and with CR7 most probably gone, we'll need a quality attacker too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)