Wojciech Szczęsny (22 Viewers)

Jun 27, 2011
Maybe he has a amazing Euros and we can sell
It'll be the usual Tek. He'll concede the usual goals that can't be blamed on him. But he won't save them either.

I watched them against Iceland the other day. He conceded two goals in a 2-2 draw. One that he didn't stand a chance saving. The other one, Buffon would've saved with ease.

Nobody is gonna fall in love with Tek during Euros except the usual suspects on this forum like K.O. AND dAIDEvil

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
It'll be the usual Tek. He'll concede the usual goals that can't be blamed on him. But he won't save them either.

I watched them against Iceland the other day. He conceded two goals in a 2-2 draw. One that he didn't stand a chance saving. The other one, Buffon would've saved with ease.

Nobody is gonna fall in love with Tek during Euros except the usual suspects on this forum.
Donnaruma makes stupid mistakes also..

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015

Nobody is gonna fall in love with Tek during Euros except the usual suspects on this forum.
The most important person, Allegri, already is in love and what a beautiful love it is. The kind of love where nationality or age doesn't matter. The kind of love where there's no room for hate or prejudice. The kind of love that doesn't care about outside pressure or what others think. It's the kind of love that only few have the chance to experience. I'm happy for Woj and Max.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The most important person, Allegri, already is in love and what a beautiful love it is. The kind of love where nationality or age doesn't matter. The kind of love where there's no room for hate or prejudice. The kind of love that doesn't care about outside pressure or what others think. It's the kind of love that only few have the chance to experience. I'm happy for Woj and Max.
Or salary

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I was hyped for Donnarumma, but its probably wiser to stick with Szczesny who should be good enough for us and dont pay 12m salary + who knows what signing on fee.
Just hope we can see Szczesny from 2019/2020 season. Now, upgrade that midfield !

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Lets kill this love pam pam pam pam pam pam

Jun 27, 2011

Nobody is gonna fall in love with Tek during Euros except the usual suspects on this forum like K.O. AND dAIDEvil
I wonder how many times i'll have to quote myself during the next month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)