Wojciech Szczęsny (26 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Never seen a top keeper drop to the level Tek has the past few months and recover from it. From now on even if he recovers a bit of confidence, the moment he'll have doubts we know he'll be able to reach these floor levels.

I don't like Donnarumma but we do need a GK. Preferably an up and coming cheap talent

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I'm in Tek's corner. All I know he's been solid for Juve until last year. And I can't see how posters do not see the financial repercussions from signing ANY 10+ mil GK at this time. So many other positions that have priority in finding different players. Overpaying a GK without fixing the MF would relate what happened with getting CR7 and no MF help.

Plus this kid will only break the bank for GK pay down the road and we all know he will leave Juve. Milan knew it and said fuck this with having to negotiate a transfer fee down the road. Honestly I don't trust Juve management from what I have seen on coming out on top financially with transfers.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I believe Maignan will become Serie A best goalkeeper, he get 23 clean sheet in league 1 last season

If Milan get their CB pair improved, then they will be hard to penetrate
Hard for a newcomer thats speaking a different language nonetheless to instantly become the best goalkeeper of the league, I somehow doubt that.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hard for a newcomer thats speaking a different language nonetheless to instantly become the best goalkeeper of the league, I somehow doubt that.
i had a french native teacher in high school who said that he understood plenty of italian without ever having an italian lesson. maignan will learn basic italian in a matter of months.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)