Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Cuadrado is a good player
I have rated him before all this fuss about him even started but now from underrating him he is probably the most overrated player in Serie A
Dont get me wrong he is a good player.. But he is not one of those players we should be really excited about! He is nowhere near Di Maria`s level
If we go for 4-3-3 he would be a good option given a fair price 5M+Quag should be fair
Di Maria should cost at least 25M and thats just because Real have Bale as 1st choice

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio sold for 27M
Suarez bought 42M

15M for a hugh upgrade for our team
I believe Suarez has a 70m buyout clause in his contract.

Jul 20, 2012
Lamela open to Italy return

Erik Lamela’s father has revealed that his son would welcome a return to Italy, but Tottenham will not allow it.

The former Roma man has found first team opportunities hard to come by since joining the north London outfit in the summer.

And the forward’s father has admitted that his young son would come back to Serie A, if only Spurs would give the green light.

“He would go back to Italy,” Jose Lamela has told The Sun.

“But Tottenham will not let him go in January.

“Lazio? I don’t know anything about that rumour. Would he go there after playing for Roma? I don’t know.”

Get him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
roma have terrible negotiating skills when it comes to buying players.

didnt PSV say they expected Roma to offer a lower fee for strootman, and were suprsied when roma offered 17 million which was more than they hoped to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)