Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
i prefer the midget Veratti but Sahin could be a decent replacement aswell. If he gets his BVB form back.

Funny thing is, he was utterly crap when he played a season for Feyenoord and he became so good after he left!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Kagawa and De Bruyne :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Cerci and Diamanti :yuck: :inter: :moan:
Amazing contrast here, you would think Kagawa and De Bruyne were infinitely times better. De Bruyne has the potential to be, but all I see from Kagawa in the last year or so with Japan and United is flash but no end product.

- - - Updated - - -

Supposedly in England we are being linked to Kagawa according to Sports Direct News. Whatever the fuck that is
I heard Kagawa links too

But sports direct news is a joke, pretty sure it was them who linked Rooney to Newcastle in the Summer window... :facepalm2:
As I said before, Sports Direct is a clothing company owned by the guy who also owns Newcastle United - Mike Ashley. They have no business writing football stories in their magazine or website, their rumours are invented by 15 year old work experience students.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I have been watching Kagawa since his initial games for Dortmund, and he is on this forum really overrated. I would only take him, if United gave him up for free.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dortmund is a great place to play for attacking players, see Sahin comments above and for years before. It's a club that is a high level to play but a notch below the really big clubs in terms of expectation.

Apr 29, 2006
ter Stegen !? After the WC and perhaps we can give him one more year somewhere else if Gigi keeps his current form?
This year there were games were Buffon was back to his best. If Gigi keeps that form ter Stegen would be one very unhappy and expensive backup... :snoop:
And it seems we are aware none of our young keepers would be the new Buffon, but they aren't going to be a Storari either. :disagree:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i would take ter stegen in the summer for a good price + his contract ends in 2015 so he wont be too expensive. i think buffon will play 2 more years and then retire. then ter stegen will be our no.1 gk and we can bring in leali as backup

TopPog

Nov 19, 2013
How about Chicharito/Hernandez for next season? We lack a true Inzaghi/Trez style poacher. Probably avaialble for £15-20m and would allow us to sell either Quag or Vucinic. Along with Tevez and Llorente could form a great strike force and would get plenty of game time. Also id like to see a cheeky bid for Giuseppe Rossi if he keeps up his form!

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
It's a nonsense rumour to humour people while football is postponed for a week, and it's routine every time FIFA dates come around.
I'm not so sure about that. Do you remember that famous Paratici's list with names of 40 players we are interested in? Ter Stegen was on that list, along with Peluso, Llorente, Ogbonna, and other players we already bought.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Its very hard to find good goalkeepers these days, with Buffon almost at the end of his career, we should definitely make the move for Ter Stegen. Buffon replacement is more important than Pirlo repalcement.

May 22, 2007
I'm not so sure about that. Do you remember that famous Paratici's list with names of 40 players we are interested in? Ter Stegen was on that list, along with Peluso, Llorente, Ogbonna, and other players we already bought.
ter Stegen will find himself on the radar of most teams. Juve won't be mulling over summer transfers in November, the timing is the important part here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Close to sign Paweł Stolarski of Wisla Kraków. 1996. RB/RM.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/pawel-stolarski/profil/spieler_235862.html

Looks interesting. Hopefully Lichtsteiner mould.

- - - Updated - - -

Its very hard to find good goalkeepers these days, with Buffon almost at the end of his career, we should definitely make the move for Ter Stegen. Buffon replacement is more important than Pirlo repalcement.
He'll go to Barcelona, they just confirmed they are in talks for a new keeper, seems almost certain.

We need to show more faith in Leali. Once he gets his shot in Serie A I'm pretty sure people will be falling over themselves to get him to 'replace Buffon'.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Yeah, they're heavily linked with Reina. Even his agent mentioned the interest from Barca a while back.

If we lose out on Ter, and Leali flops, then we're fvcked! I suppose we could take a look at Perin then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)