Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
There has been a lot of talk about De Bruyne leaving Chelsea. Could he be a target for us? Some of the belgium-guys would know what he could offer our team? Him and Menez coming in for free would allow us a lot of tactical versatility as far as i am concerned, and maybe they wouldn't be too expensive...

Sorry to say, but i think we should offload Pepe in the summer. I love the guy, but he is always injured...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
4-3-1-2 Tevez in behind Mandzukic and Llorente? Sounds odd but I doubt we'd be giving up on Llorente considering he's getting better and better.

Wouldn't say no to Mandzukic though, great player suits us

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There has been a lot of talk about De Bruyne leaving Chelsea. Could he be a target for us? Some of the belgium-guys would know what he could offer our team? Him and Menez coming in for free would allow us a lot of tactical versatility as far as i am concerned, and maybe they wouldn't be too expensive...

Sorry to say, but i think we should offload Pepe in the summer. I love the guy, but he is always injured...
quality player, better then hazard, did very well when loaned to the bundesliga and best performer for the NT

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i see were linked with mandzukic. i would only get him if we sell llorente for more money than we pay for mandzukic. but that probably wont happen anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)