Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Adryan is a little piece of $#@!. He's not worthy a big investment IMO. Not even close. He's just famous because he is Brazil's n. 10 in U18s, but that's all. Very small frame, not that quick. I don't even know if he'll break into professionall football.
I'm going to asume that it has nothing to do with the fact that he plays for Flamengo :p

I saw him here in México in 2011 IIRC. He was great, much better than Piazon. Haven't seen much from him since then tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Xabi would have a very similar impact to Pirlo imo. Plus our mid would be stronger defense wise. Anyways, I wouldn't complain about him coming here but age is sort of an issue. If we want someone young and WC we'd have to shell out money tho, that's how the game is now. We can't get Gundogan for 10 mill.
Yeah you're spot on here, mate. Xabi Alonso on a Bosman is fap worthy in any man's language. Its up there with Pirlo's transfer if not better. Youth is nice. We should be investing most of our funds into seriously good young players when we can. 31 is fairly old and anyone would be right to complain about that if we were paying big money for players at 30+ but when you can get players with this kind of experience and skill for free you jump at those chances.

If we can't learn from Pirlo's time here then sheiiiittt. I was sitting with head in hands cursing Marotta for that transfer - it has to be one of his biggest coups to date pretty much setting us up for the past two seasons. Alonso, unlike Pirlo before he came, is still showing some great form. GIT HIM!!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
And what about Sahin?
Is he still at Real or did Borussia buy him back?
He could be a cheaper version of Gundogan who indeed looks Real or Barca bound.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
He might be a good replacement for Pirlo IMO
Certainly. I would also welcome Xabi A. He has enormous international experience, played in some important matches and finals. Pirlo-like signing that would be great for 2-3 years. In the meantime we can wait for Veratti, he could be avaliable in a year or two, if he continues to sit on the bench.

Nainggolan is a must, we should get him in January.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
When are we gonna be able to spend 40-50 million on a player like Arsenal did with Ozil? 2-3 years?! :boh:
Unfortunately the experd is on holiday as we speak.As soon as he gets back ,he's going to give a full overview of our financial situation ,the balance sheets etc via his FM.

Btw welcome back.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah I just read about that too :lol:
I think they will sell Red Star (Partizan too), but I highly doubt it's going to be Abramovic and his Russian party, lol. I still think it's a good investment, it's like a guaranteed CL spot. Zvezda is in pretty big debts, I doubt they'd want to destroy the club at this point so sale is likely.

Anyway, those rumors came out because Djilas said we're gonna get some law about privatizing clubs, so it's gonna be news that will roam around for a while I guess.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think they will sell Red Star (Partizan too), but I highly doubt it's going to be Abramovic and his Russian party, lol. I still think it's a good investment, it's like a guaranteed CL spot. Zvezda is in pretty big debts, I doubt they'd want to destroy the club at this point so sale is likely.

Anyway, those rumors came out because Djilas said we're gonna get some law about privatizing clubs, so it's gonna be news that will roam around for a while I guess.
Thought that motherfucker wasn't active in politics anymore.

I hope the clubs are sold, the situation as it is isn't tenable any longer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Thought that motherfucker wasn't active in politics anymore.

I hope the clubs are sold, the situation as it is isn't tenable any longer.
Oh my bad, I meant Vucic. But Djilas is still active and tries to steal everything that gets on his way :D

Yeah. You know what's great.. I've seen some rumors about creation of regional league :D haha, that would be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)