Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #142
    @Mark

Targets for Winter and Summer?! One of Coentrao, Zuniga, or Kolarov? Radja a done deal? Xabi Alonso? Any chance for Nani or has he renewed? Kempf again?

Who will be sold/shipped off?

When are we gonna be able to spend 40-50 million on a player like Arsenal did with Ozil? 2-3 years?! :boh:
    We'll try again for Nainggolan. If Zuniga re-sings with nipple soccer then we will forget him. We should have gone for Coentrao but I guess other $$$ clubs will. If we didn't get Kolarov now then I don't think we will in January or next summer unless he begs for it and Conte(not a fan apparently) changes his mind on him. We'll try to find a club for Motta.

In the summer we'd need a 50m budget. Berardi and Gabbiadini would come back. Storari and Rubinho will probably leave so I'd bring back Mirante as backup. That's good for the HG rule for the CL also right?
    I'd get rid of Peluso and De Ceglie and buy a real Barzagli sub/replacement like Höwedes and a LWB like Lulic or something.
    If Isla goes then a guy like Janmaat could work.
    We'll probably try to get a guy like Bonaventura also.

a 40-50m player will be tough, practically impossible. I'd love me a Draxler, Reus, Griezmann but...

Nov 17, 2012
    We'll try again for Nainggolan. If Zuniga re-sings with nipple soccer then we will forget him. We should have gone for Coentrao but I guess other $$$ clubs will. If we didn't get Kolarov now then I don't think we will in January or next summer unless he begs for it and Conte(not a fan apparently) changes his mind on him. We'll try to find a club for Motta.

In the summer we'd need a 50m budget. Berardi and Gabbiadini would come back. Storari and Rubinho will probably leave so I'd bring back Mirante as backup. That's good for the HG rule for the CL also right?
    I'd get rid of Peluso and De Ceglie and buy a real Barzagli sub/replacement like Höwedes and a LWB like Lulic or something.
    Caceres??
    Also, to get us top three. What are your thoughts on another cutting edge striker? In the vein of Sanchez or Suarez??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

can't believe you forgot to mention your favourite french player in sociedad :shocked:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #145
    I did right after but I'm looking at the budget. #breakingeven

- - - Updated - - -

Caceres??
    Also, to get us top three. What are your thoughts on another cutting edge striker? In the vein of Sanchez or Suarez??
    Caceres can do the job but I'd love Höwedes here. Martin could backup Chiello while Peluso is with another club. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #147
    we'd get another forward with Gabbiadini if Giovinco leaves. We'd need to bring back Criscito, Konko or keep Pol Garcia for the CL list though. :p

Would also be sweet to get Cuadrado but that's almost impossible with those rats. Udinese still own half I think and they'd ask for the moon.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

a 40-50m player will be tough, practically impossible. I'd love me a Draxler, Reus, Griezmann but...
    That would be nice , personally i would get a striker with the 40-50 mil (if there is money :D) in case llorente doesn't perform as we're hoping he does . The other thing is that i wouldn't spend on jaamat

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #149
    Janmaat is a name I threw in there. Name any RWB that can replace Isla. We could get Jung, Pisczcek, Basta, Corchia.........................

Dec 31, 2008
    we'd get another forward with Gabbiadini if Giovinco leaves. We'd need to bring back Criscito, Konko or keep Pol Garcia for the CL list though. :p

Would also be sweet to get Cuadrado but that's almost impossible with those rats. Udinese still own half I think and they'd ask for the moon.
    When is that wonderful day?

Jul 20, 2012

That doesnt look like it will improve us. A Barzagli replacement would be good. Mirante isnt a good goal keeper. Also if we are going to get a lwb why settle for someone like lulic. I wouldnt think he would be such an upgrade over Asa. I would much rather keep Asa for his defensive abilities.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #156
    When is that wonderful day?
    :boh:

Basta will be a priority I think.
    depends what Udinese wants. Not Isla money.

That doesnt look like it will improve us. A Barzagli replacement would be good. Mirante isnt a good goal keeper. Also if we are going to get a lwb why settle for someone like lulic. I wouldnt think he would be such an upgrade over Asa. I would much rather keep Asa for his defensive abilities.
    Well we still can't afford 40/50m € players so who would you take off in our current starting 11 to be better and replaced by a affordable replacement?

Gigi? no
    Licht? no
    Barza? Would still start but in long term get Höwedes or another worthy starter for Juve.
    Bonucci? Theyre's Ogbonna.
    Chiello? no
    Asa? Got Lulic who's better than PDC
    Vidal? never
    Pirlo? the overrated Verratti? Modric too costly? yep, Nainggolan(not same position) in January. Obiang would be nice in case Cellino f*cks us up.
    Pogba? no
    Tevez? no
    Mirko/Llorente? would cost too much to get a top player there. Keep em' and get Gabbiadini to replace Quag.

It's tough to move a starting player in this team. We'd have to improve the backups in case one of the starters gets injured. Mirante was in case we'd need a home grown player.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I got a feeling that Conte doesn't want to move Asamoah from that LWB position seeing that we could have approached players like Coentrao, Ekotto or even Siqueira from Granada when we have excellent relationship with their management. All this 3 names are loan approachable.
    Our pursuit for Zuniga is meant to replace Isla not for replacing Asamoah as LWB.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    Mirante is not owned by Juventus anymore. Forget about him

Just use Leali next season as sub to Buffon, and then take over the gloves the year after, when Buffon's contract finishes.

Jul 20, 2012
    :boh:

depends what Udinese wants. Not Isla money.

Well we still can't afford 40/50m € players so who would you take off in our current starting 11 to be better and replaced by a affordable replacement?

Gigi? no
    Licht? no
    Barza? Would still start but in long term get Höwedes or another worthy starter for Juve.
    Bonucci? Theyre's Ogbonna.
    Chiello? no
    Asa? Got Lulic who's better than PDC
    Vidal? never
    Pirlo? the overrated Verratti? Modric too costly? yep, Nainggolan(not same position) in January. Obiang would be nice in case Cellino f*cks us up.
    Pogba? no
    Tevez? no
    Mirko/Llorente? would cost too much to get a top player there. Keep em' and get Gabbiadini to replace Quag.

It's tough to move a starting player in this team. We'd have to improve the backups in case one of the starters gets injured. Mirante was in case we'd need a home grown player.
    I would simply move pogba to replace pirlo and put marchisio in the starting XI and then I would buy a quality lwb. Thats it really. Unless we can find a good striker on the cheap, i would then sell quag and like you said a player who can replace Barzagli but we have Caceres.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #160
    Mirante is not owned by Juventus anymore. Forget about him

Just use Leali next season as sub to Buffon, and then take over the gloves the year after, when Buffon's contract finishes.
    We could still buy him for peanuts and he'd count as a HG player. De Ceglie would go IMO and I don't see Marrone come back yet. We could still bring back Leali and he'd compete with Mirante for the Coppa Italia games.

- - - Updated - - -

I would simply move pogba to replace pirlo and put marchisio in the starting XI and then I would buy a quality lwb. Thats it really. Unless we can find a good striker on the cheap, i would then sell quag and like you said a player who can replace Barzagli but we have Caceres.
    yep, we can't really make a big step to get much better. We are already close to it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)